Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen mom 2?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am watching the episode now and find it so funny how dumb these girls are. Aubrees mom is an idiot for sleeping with Adam with out a condom knowing that her mirena came out. And how she said she has supported her daughter from the beginning when it's her dad paying for everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
k_cook12
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree! That was stupid. I dont understand why she even went that route with Adam knowing how he has dogged her out. And her dad spoils her rotten, so how has she supported Aubree? Her dad has supported her and Aubree.
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Exactly, and katelyn has a complete double standard how her boyfriend can see the baby, but joes gf can't? I don't get it.

Quoting k_cook12:

I agree! That was stupid. I dont understand why she even went that route with Adam knowing how he has dogged her out. And her dad spoils her rotten, so how has she supported Aubree? Her dad has supported her and Aubree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Kailyn

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Exactly, and katelyn has a complete double standard how her boyfriend can see the baby, but joes gf can't? I don't get it.

Quoting k_cook12:

k_cook12
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Omg! I was thinking the same thing! I think she still has feelings for Jo and doesnt want him with anyone else. This is the second guy she has had around her son, but the first time Jo has had anyone around him.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Quoting k_cook12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN