Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hair Help :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

What can I do with this mess? I really wanna go short but I think it will make my face look fatter.

Sorry the pic isn't great but I'm mobile and don't really take too many pics of myself. Don't mind the uncooperative baby :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Got any tips for making baby hair grow? LOL

I curl it when we are going out somewhere. I hate to admit it but day-to-day it is usually wet when I leave the house and in a pony tail before noon LOL

Quoting Zazayam:

LOL I really really thought you wanted advice on how to grow baby hair. I'm so sorry. (Please don't think I'm a jerk I have bald beauties too =/ I love the lil noggins)

Ever try curling it? I'd probably cut an inch or two off, not go drastic short or anything, and add some body to it. But it doesn't look bad now either. You're very pretty and could pull off short short if you wanted. If you can afford it, go visit a nice salon and get it cut/styled by someone that really knows their stuff. It's a great treat and you really only have to splurge once- after it's done and looks good you can go pretty much anywhere and have them keep it that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
My hair is kinda weird. It has natural wave to the back but the front is stick straight.

What do you use to enhance the wave? I have something from Herbal Essence but it makes my hair stiff.

Quoting wooly:

If you have  the least bit of natural curl and it would look nice on you and be easy to take care of. You don't have to highlight, but it does look nice!

Quoting Anonymous:

That's really pretty :)

Quoting wooly:

I'm doing this the next time I see my hairdresser. I'm already blond so she just has to add some low lights to the front. My hair has natural wave when it's freshly washed and I just ordered some wave products from Sally's to enhance the wave. You just put it in when your hair is really wet, not towleled dry. I have bangs that I like to wear long to hide the crazy eye shadow I like to wear! But I like the style andn it looks easy, just wash, condition, wring out excess water and add a little curl enhancer and go!

\

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Thank you for saying that! It was so sweet and made my day!!
:o)

I was a little leary of posting a photo bc sometimes ppl get ripped apart in this group.

Quoting Liz_Rocket:

That baby's saying, "yeah bitches, my mom's hot, what you got to say about it!"

I like your hair. Don't cut it. I think you should let it grow. You would be stunning with long hair.
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I bought a product called Curls Unleashed from Sally's beauty Supply. It says it's not crunchy. I'll find out tomorrow, I got my hair done today and it looks really nice. If you don't have a Sally's locally they mail order. I'm goin g tomorrow and get the Second Chance Curl Booster to put in after the first couple of days

Quoting Anonymous:

My hair is kinda weird. It has natural wave to the back but the front is stick straight.

What do you use to enhance the wave? I have something from Herbal Essence but it makes my hair stiff.

Quoting wooly:

If you have  the least bit of natural curl and it would look nice on you and be easy to take care of. You don't have to highlight, but it does look nice!

Quoting Anonymous:

That's really pretty :)

Quoting wooly:

I'm doing this the next time I see my hairdresser. I'm already blond so she just has to add some low lights to the front. My hair has natural wave when it's freshly washed and I just ordered some wave products from Sally's to enhance the wave. You just put it in when your hair is really wet, not towleled dry. I have bangs that I like to wear long to hide the crazy eye shadow I like to wear! But I like the style andn it looks easy, just wash, condition, wring out excess water and add a little curl enhancer and go!

\

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN