Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Deepest darkest secret!! Post anon!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 194 Replies
Part 2! Any brave takers?? :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure - here lately i have been thinking about my ex like crazy, cant get him off my mind..... Ugh even in the bedroom with DH. Yeah pretty messed up i know..... Dont know what to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Bullies dared me to take off my clothes in a game of truth or dare, when I thought I had done it, they then pinned me up against a wall, took off my underwear, kept my arms away from body and then took pictures. I had to beg one of their moms to get them to give me back my clothes. Later on I could here them planning something for bedtime so I went to bed and one of them got on top of me and started punching my head and body, thinking I was sleeping. They held those pictures over my head for years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Whoa!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullies dared me to take off my clothes in a game of truth or dare, when I thought I had done it, they then pinned me up against a wall, took off my underwear, kept my arms away from body and then took pictures. I had to beg one of their moms to get them to give me back my clothes. Later on I could here them planning something for bedtime so I went to bed and one of them got on top of me and started punching my head and body, thinking I was sleeping. They held those pictures over my head for years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am pregnant with a baby I'm not even sure I want.

It's horrible timing, and I'm scared I won't be able to keep up with two children. What if I don't love the new one like I do my first? I'm scared of dealing with all the baby stuff again, as DD just got to an age where she is more independent.

Idk. That's my confession.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I don't judge people about choices they made in life or about their decisions about their children, but I do judge them when they are complacent.  Humans should always be seeking and questioning and learning.  I judge those who sit and basically wait to die.  They are a waste of oxygen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Why whoa?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Whoa!

Quoting Anonymous:

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
16 moms liked this

I shot a man in Reno...just to watch him die.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
5 moms liked this

*shakes head* Sorry, I was having Johnny Cash flashbacks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I dropped my dog off at a strip club then felt really bad and picked him back up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)