Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Deepest darkest secret!! Post anon!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Part 2! Any brave takers?? :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Replies (191-194):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 89 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM

the sad thing is, it was my bil at the time, using threats and coercion to force me into a three-year long "affair" that ended with the birth of my oldest

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg... I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Quoting Anonymous:

i want to look up my rapist, find where he lives, knock on his door and say - "this is the life you tried to ruin, this is the child you created, and this is his dad, the man who loved and raised him from 5mths old. hope your life is miserable. have a nice day, bye"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:12 AM
First off, that mother f'er should have his penis Cut off!! Your own bil freakin did that to you?? Does his wife know??

Quoting Anonymous:

the sad thing is, it was my bil at the time, using threats and coercion to force me into a three-year long "affair" that ended with the birth of my oldest

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg... I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Quoting Anonymous:

i want to look up my rapist, find where he lives, knock on his door and say - "this is the life you tried to ruin, this is the child you created, and this is his dad, the man who loved and raised him from 5mths old. hope your life is miserable. have a nice day, bye"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Do your children know?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am polyamorus..

I have a husband who I love but his need for bdsm has pushed me away. I hate it. He can not have a vanilla sex life. He has tried for over 12 years. He also is needy and drives me nuts. But he has many other wonderful traits. He is a great dad and provider. Would give you the shirt off his back.

My boyfriend is everything my husband isn't. He in reality is the better match for me. Even my husband says so.

So I kind of live a double life.

My husband is poly also and has a relationship based on bdsm with another couple.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 111 on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I got pregnant young on purpose. After two miscarriages I wanted a live and healthy baby. I didn't trick my dh into it, it was actually his idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)