Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so over this pregnancy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
It has been ridiculously rough on me! Severe morning sickness, terrible round ligament pain, hip pain, pelvic pain, pressure, leg cramps, leg numbness, headaches, back ache, I can barely walk without some sort of shooting pain somewhere. I have a 4 year old to chase around and keep up with and I have no energy to leave my bed! I'm about fed up with everyone asking me how I'm doing and when I tell them they just laugh it off or "oh bless your heart". I'm so angry this pregnancy too, just shut the f up everybody! I'm 34 weeks and so ready for my little guy to be here! My first pregnancy was pretty miserable but this one takes the cake! I'm one that truly does not enjoy pregnancy. Several friends are pregnant too and I've had to listen to so much crap about how I shouldn't think the way I do but they all have those easy no sickness fly by pregnancies. I'm to the point don't touch me, don't look at me, don't talk to me, just leave me alone! Alright vent over! My confession, I hate being pregnant. I know I'm not the only one.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:12 AM

You only have 6 more weeks...much better than 4 months.

I know its hard but you are stressing yourself out.....RELAX just a bit. I hated being pregnant the first 3 months BUT months 4-9...I loved.....the last few weeks were the worst

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I feel ya, so far I've had severe morning sickness, the flu, a sinus infection and all the normal symptoms. And I'm only 20 weeks.

laineysmum
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:20 AM

FUCK YES you should think the way you do!!! Pregnancy is not a walk in the park for everyone. My second pregnancy was MISERABLE. I was never happier than when my little love was out of me. 

It's almost over! 

Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I'm 35.5 weeks and I've been totally "over" this pregnancy since day one lol. I HATE being pregnant. I don't have very difficult pregnancies, other than gaining more than normal they're pretty text book and I still HATE it! I hope she comes early!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I feel ya darlin. I had a TERRIBLE pregnancy, I hated it. By the time it was over I was damn near in tears every day from either pain or frustration or anger or who knows what. From about 2 months in it was nothing but miserable. I dreaded talking to people because they always asked how I was, I always told them, and they always laughed. I got to a point mid week 30s I couldn't even be nice anymore. Why the hell are you asking if you're just going to laugh it off no I am NOT fine. It was so bad I felt like I didn't bond with the baby AT ALL and just wanted it to be over with. But it was so worth it, my baby is the sweetest most amazing thing ever and I am still so happy that whole mess is over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Every day it's been something different and it just sucks! I just wanna enjoy being pregnant and not have to worry about anything. The pains in my pelvic area and hips is so bad I barely can walk. Some days my belly is so tender I can't even lay my hand on it :-( I've cried so much. It's been bad from the time I found out I was pregnant. I love that I'm having another baby, the process is just so hard on my body.

Quoting Sassy762:

I know its hard but you are stressing yourself out.....RELAX just a bit. I hated being pregnant the first 3 months BUT months 4-9...I loved.....the last few weeks were the worst

krayzbabylove
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:24 AM
This. My second pregnancy was absolutely miserable. I didn't enjoy any part of it.. I never want to be pregnant again.. got my tubes tied.

Quoting laineysmum:

FUCK YES you should think the way you do!!! Pregnancy is not a walk in the park for everyone. My second pregnancy was MISERABLE. I was never happier than when my little love was out of me. 

It's almost over! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:25 AM

I had two amazing pregnancies and I always wondered why people acted like it was so hard. Then I had a third baby and found out for myself, lol. Third time was not the charm, it sucked, I hated all of it. I was pretty over that pregnancy reeeaaally early on. At least you're almost done, hang in there mama :)

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:26 AM

I'm so sorry.............

Just try to concentrate on your new baby that will be here soon. Are you having a girl or boy?

Quoting Anonymous:

Every day it's been something different and it just sucks! I just wanna enjoy being pregnant and not have to worry about anything. The pains in my pelvic area and hips is so bad I barely can walk. Some days my belly is so tender I can't even lay my hand on it :-( I've cried so much. It's been bad from the time I found out I was pregnant. I love that I'm having another baby, the process is just so hard on my body.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Oh yeah I had the flu and a cold, all kinds of bugs on top of already being miserable! Whatever my body could throw at me it has.

Quoting wkukid:

I feel ya, so far I've had severe morning sickness, the flu, a sinus infection and all the normal symptoms. And I'm only 20 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)