Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*** being married to a rich man!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
To be honest, I would rather be "comfortable" or even struggle a bit than be married to someone who was born with a silver spoon, has multimillions and has a superiority complex. Wtf?!? Do ya think you're gonna line your coffin with it? I understand not blowing money, but you seriously can't fathom spending $200, 000 out of millions, when it's in your children's best interests, when you know it will cost you your family?

Yes, I am divorcing him.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:05 AM
4 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think silver spoon or struggling are the only two options.

I much prefer a self made man.  One who currently has millions, but struggled and worked hard to get there.  Having millions allows you to help more people around the globe.  How can that be a bad thing?

Quoting Anonymous:

To be honest, I would rather be "comfortable" or even struggle a bit than be married to someone who was born with a silver spoon, has multimillions and has a superiority complex. Wtf?!? Do ya think you're gonna line your coffin with it? I understand not blowing money, but you seriously can't fathom spending $200, 00 out of millions when you know it will cost you your family?

Yes, I am divorcing him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I love this lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Your kids' psyche, personalities and psycholigical well being aren't gonna be molded after you decide to croak! They are being molded NOW! Arrrrrgh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:08 AM
ima get u sucka
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Stupid. The character of a father, or mother, has nothing to do with money.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Sure, if he actually made himself rather than his daddy, and if he actually ever extended a hand to actually help anyone! I didn't say struggling or silver spoon were the only two options. I'm saying if you can't put your kids before your material crap, then there's a problem!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think silver spoon or struggling are the only two options.

I much prefer a self made man.  One who currently has millions, but struggled and worked hard to get there.  Having millions allows you to help more people around the globe.  How can that be a bad thing?

Quoting Anonymous:

To be honest, I would rather be "comfortable" or even struggle a bit than be married to someone who was born with a silver spoon, has multimillions and has a superiority complex. Wtf?!? Do ya think you're gonna line your coffin with it? I understand not blowing money, but you seriously can't fathom spending $200, 00 out of millions when you know it will cost you your family?

Yes, I am divorcing him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:11 AM
9 moms liked this
what did you want to buy for your kids that cost $200,000? their own house? a car? a midget?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:12 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm not so sure why so many lower class think everything is about money.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stupid. The character of a father, or mother, has nothing to do with money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)