Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really? You're ALWAYS nice to each other?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 193 Replies
2 moms liked this

I love it when I see women on here telling OP's... "My husband would NEVER speak to me like that." Or "No wonder your husband did X, Y, Z.... you're a bitch. I would never talk to/about my husband like THAT." And other things along those lines.

So I'm just wondering ... for all you moms with PERFECT relationships.... you and your SO/DH have NEVER had a heated argument? Never took it too far or said things you didn't mean? NEVER?! Give... me... a break.

That is all.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Agreed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM

....Okay.

xoch86
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Yah.. They wish..

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM
12 moms liked this

We argue but we NEVER call each other names, we NEVER threaten to hit each other and we NEVER threaten divorce.

We've been married 10 years.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

haha , yeah we not always nice to each other lol. My husband makes me mad I tell him hes an ass hole lol. Shit weve had our arguments and hes told me ive been being a bitch lol. It happens and then we make up .we dont argue in front of the children but weve had words. I happens . 

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM
10 moms liked this

Why is it so hard to believe not everyone talks to their SO like they are the shit on the bottom of their shoe

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

We argue but we NEVER call each other names, we NEVER threaten to hit each other and we NEVER threaten divorce.

Oh and we rarely argue anymore. We've learned how to communicate like grown ups.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

goddiddlyumshis
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM
6 moms liked this
We've had arguments. the difference is we have respect for each other while arguing and dont talk like disgusting pigs to each other like other people do. is that so wrong? our relationship is NOT perfect, we just have respect. simple, really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Lol weve been together 6 years married 3 and weve called names in the past but never threated to hit each other an hes never threatened divorce but I have lol. It happens but were fine in the end and always will be lol

ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

hahaa! love!

Me and SO fight like cats and dogs sometimes and it makes us better for it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)