Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Finally getting Veneers!! UPDATE! WITH EMBARASSING PICTURES!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
3 moms liked this

I have started the process of getting cosmetic dental work done and I am going to get the molds taken of my mouth tomorrow!! I will be getting my 4 top front teeth fixed and composite bonding on a bottom front tooth that has chipped! I am beyond excited!! I have waited so long to get this done, I can hardly believe I will have a fantastic smile soon :)

This is before:  I had busted out my 2 front teeth years ago, one of which was treated with a composite resin (the severely discolored one).  I had a chip on my bottom front left tooth. 

These are my temporaries! I will get my porcelain veneers in around 2 weeks after the lab has made them.  Until then, I can tweek these to make sure I am 100% happy! I had all of the prep work done yesterday and my gums are still recovering from the contouring.  I am trying to get used to my teeth looking larger but overall I am ecstatic with the results!

If you have any questions, I can try to answer them to the best of my ability! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

nikki554
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I really want to do this. is it expensive? My dentist will not do anything to mine. I broke my jaw when I was a kid and never had it reset. They told me I would have to get my jaw rebroken set and wired for six months before they would do anything at all to fix mine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump will u do before and after pics?
-42-
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Are you doing the ones where they have to file your teeth down or the ones they just fit over your teeth?

And yay! I hope it's as pain free as possible and you enjoy your new smile!
mommaharley
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Congrats! I start reconstruction on my uppers this month - yay! I hope you're pleased with yours!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Well, I am getting one porcelain cap on my front left tooth because I injured when I was younger and I've had so much work done to it that it really needs the cap to be protected. Then I am getting 3 veneers on the other 3 front teeth to make everything symmetrical and to match them all. I am having my gums re-contoured and my bottom left front tooth is chipped and she is going to used a composite resin to build it up! All of this will be $7800. It's expensive but it will be worth it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I updated with before and after photos!

Quoting Kelsmomma123:

Bump will u do before and after pics?

-42-
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM
They look really nice!
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Love it... I had gold teeth removed... That needle they put in my mouth was a killer..

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I'm sorry, I LOVE the bottom picture.  I just started laughing!  And I really needed that today.

Grats on the new chompers, they look great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN