Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you hear someone got bedbugs what do you think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
I would think I'm staying away till your friends are gone. I never thought dirty. I always thought how did you get them? I ended up getting them and got rid of them. But now when I tell people I'm asking myself"do they think I'm dirty?" Post anon if you want. I did.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Bump
xtwistedxlovex
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM
3 moms liked this

I think "sucks to be them". That's about it. I know how bedbugs travel and that it has nothing to do with cleanliness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I think they went to the wrong house/hotel Lol

AidansMomMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it's nasty. I know shit happens, and if people took the time to think about it they'd probably think the same way. It's not something you ask for, and it's not just because someone is dirty. To me it's kinda like lice. It happens, and the only thing you can do is get rid of them. If you don't, then you're nasty.

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I feel grossed out for them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I never had anything like that before. We had fleas before, well the cats did. Our cats are indoor cats and clean cats, we have 4. It was disgusting to me. I was thinking that people thought we were gross and shouldn't have our cats or something.

I dunno how you get bed bugs though. Yuck.. I can't imagine. I'd be so grossed out lol.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I'd think they were probably in a hotel and that it sucks for them because it can be an expensive problem to fix.
gblossom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I think "sucks to be them". That's about it. I know how bedbugs travel and that it has nothing to do with cleanliness.

mary841108

i automatically think of the show infested, shudder than check the bed 100 times before i lay down

daughteroftruth
2 moms liked this

i think 'well, i'm staying away from you!!"  not because I think "dirty" but because bed bugs are easy to spread and once you have them, they can be next to impossible to get rid of.. even if your house is super super clean. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured