Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No hunny I'm not mad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Yesterday Dh was like let's go get your iPad. Ok cool. Would be the 4th time he's told me this. So we get to base and are looking at them and he tells me we can't afford it. Um we just got our taxes back and we can't afford it?? But you are getting your 1000 pistol next week. Ok fine. Whatever.

Today he told me he might go see one of the guys new motorcycles. I said fine just let me know what's going on. He text me at 4 saying I'm off work. Ok. It normally takes him 20 mins tops to get home. By 5 I'm starting to get worried cause he's riding his bike. He finally got home at 515 and was like I'm just dropping things off. We are going for a ride. I have no idea what time ill be home. Um ok. Thanks for the heads up about dinner and the movie night you said we would have tonight.

Then he turns around and goes are you mad? Nope not at all. If it was me that was doing this and I had given no warning you would be flying off the handle. Why did I move 1,500 miles 3 weeks ago for this?? You make sure you have guy time but can you introduce me to any of your friends or wives? Hell no. Yea and he's going out tomorrow with his best friend for drinks and might be home by 3 in the morning.

Just a vent and want to get it out.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Kick him in the balls.
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM
4 moms liked this

I take it you're a SAHM military wife??
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:41 PM
You need to talk to him.
angel_eyez
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Lmao!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Then I would go out every time he goes out. You can find people to be friends with.

NiCo86
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM

sounds like he's being pretty selfish. Maybe next time he asks if you're mad, you can be straight with him and tell him "yes, yes I am."

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Yea I'm working on it. The one friend I have here is currently sick and doesn't want to share. I wouldn't have carried so much if he had given me the heads up.

Quoting marihla:

Then I would go out every time he goes out. You can find people to be friends with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Oh he will know tonight when he gets home and I'm already asleep in bed.

Quoting NiCo86:

sounds like he's being pretty selfish. Maybe next time he asks if you're mad, you can be straight with him and tell him "yes, yes I am."

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Sahm for right now. Looking either to go back to work soon or go back to school. Would love both but can't afford it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)