Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pick which one goes on my wall!!

I'm going to be changing up the pictures on my living room wall here soon. I've taken a couple good ones and edited them but this pic of them together I've edited 3 different ways and can't make up my mind! Help!

Btw: before anyone starts talking crap, yes I did take them, I am not claiming in anyway to be a photographer. I personally like my pics better than any I have gotten so far from a store or whatever... :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM

eh ignore her. She's obviously swallowed a few too many crazy pills.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

When did I say my children were any more special than any other child?

Quoting Anonymous:

Rofl Girls like you fuck a brother and think ur kids are some kind of special. We just laugh at y'all

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Dafuq? Why do you feel the need to even acknowledge the fact they are half black? I've seen a lot of stupidity on here but wow you just took the cake. This post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my children are mixed. I would post the same pics if they weren't mixed. I see plenty of women posting pics of their one race kids on here would you ever say something so stupid to them?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

just find it funny when white moms go out of their way to post their black kids on the internet.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Aww damn you caught me......I'm just severely seeking attention..... not.

Seriously pull the stick out of your behind. If I was looking for compliments I'd be like "are they cute enough to be on my wall?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Fishing for compliments for your kids?

Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM

You are disgusting!!! And dripping in racism. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Rofl Girls like you fuck a brother and think ur kids are some kind of special. We just laugh at y'all

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Dafuq? Why do you feel the need to even acknowledge the fact they are half black? I've seen a lot of stupidity on here but wow you just took the cake. This post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my children are mixed. I would post the same pics if they weren't mixed. I see plenty of women posting pics of their one race kids on here would you ever say something so stupid to them?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

just find it funny when white moms go out of their way to post their black kids on the internet.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Seriously pull the stick out of your behind. If I was looking for compliments I'd be like "are they cute enough to be on my wall?"

Quoting Anonymous:

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Obviously. Sorry people just get under my skin sometimes. I have had some crucial things said to me on here but wow that one just was....wow.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Kool_Aide:

You are disgusting!!! And dripping in racism. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I understand. I'd be upset too. 

Makes me think there must be a lot of miserable people on here to act like that. 

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Obviously. Sorry people just get under my skin sometimes. I have had some crucial things said to me on here but wow that one just was....wow.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting Anonymous:

LucyHarper
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Do you have a version with just the natural colors? I'm not a fan of edited filter looking pictures. It tends to wash out the details.

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I'll admit I've made an cute kids post before just like so many other women on here have this one honestly was not a cute kid post. Lol.

Idk why this one got to me so bad this time, seriously I was shaking I was so pissed! I think because I did absolutely nothing to bring it on!

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I understand. I'd be upset too. 

Makes me think there must be a lot of miserable people on here to act like that. 

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:30 PM
ksueditz
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Quoting robyann:

I like pic 3

They are adorable! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)