Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pick which one goes on my wall!!

I'm going to be changing up the pictures on my living room wall here soon. I've taken a couple good ones and edited them but this pic of them together I've edited 3 different ways and can't make up my mind! Help!

Btw: before anyone starts talking crap, yes I did take them, I am not claiming in anyway to be a photographer. I personally like my pics better than any I have gotten so far from a store or whatever... :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Replies (51-58):
LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

This is the original picture.
LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I added the original picture.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Do you have a version with just the natural colors? I'm not a fan of edited filter looking pictures. It tends to wash out the details.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM

# 2

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM

awww look...another one that should have been swallowed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Rofl Girls like you fuck a brother and think ur kids are some kind of special. We just laugh at y'all

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Dafuq? Why do you feel the need to even acknowledge the fact they are half black? I've seen a lot of stupidity on here but wow you just took the cake. This post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my children are mixed. I would post the same pics if they weren't mixed. I see plenty of women posting pics of their one race kids on here would you ever say something so stupid to them?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

just find it funny when white moms go out of their way to post their black kids on the internet.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Aww damn you caught me......I'm just severely seeking attention..... not.

Seriously pull the stick out of your behind. If I was looking for compliments I'd be like "are they cute enough to be on my wall?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Fishing for compliments for your kids?

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm sitting here watching Brave with the kids and just busted out laughing!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

awww look...another one that should have been swallowed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Rofl Girls like you fuck a brother and think ur kids are some kind of special. We just laugh at y'all

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Dafuq? Why do you feel the need to even acknowledge the fact they are half black? I've seen a lot of stupidity on here but wow you just took the cake. This post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my children are mixed. I would post the same pics if they weren't mixed. I see plenty of women posting pics of their one race kids on here would you ever say something so stupid to them?!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

just find it funny when white moms go out of their way to post their black kids on the internet.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Aww damn you caught me......I'm just severely seeking attention..... not.

Seriously pull the stick out of your behind. If I was looking for compliments I'd be like "are they cute enough to be on my wall?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Fishing for compliments for your kids?

LucyHarper
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Maybe lower the contrast a tiny bit, but other then that, I like the original the best.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting LucyHarper:

Do you have a version with just the natural colors? I'm not a fan of edited filter looking pictures. It tends to wash out the details.

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I agree

Quoting LucyHarper:

Maybe lower the contrast a tiny bit, but other then that, I like the original the best.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting LucyHarper:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)