Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

aaaaahhhh i want to scream!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Our landlord decided to move back to the state and wants to live in our home. So he terminated the lease!. Dh hated this house anyway because their are too many stairs for his disability (back problems). He asked that we find a small place with few steps. He refused to come along to any showings, saying I trust your opinion just find a nice place where we can keep the dog. Ok done. I find a nice place with a recommended landlord it is small 3 steps into house 1 step to br, 1 step to shower. No tub. Fenced yard kept up home. Got keys today. Took dh there. he hates the place, its too small, the bathroom is too small, you call this a 2nd br. I hate it. Whatever, he should have come look with me then too damn bad pal. With the lower rent we can afford either directv or internet. I gave him the choice. I want directv so I can watch baseball. But he plays games online and is home more than me he won't choose, claiming it doesn't matter its gonna suck no matter what. Grrrrr I'm asking tour opinion and you won't choose but have no problem bitching when its not what you want! Wtf?!?!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM

That sucks.

aikimomof3
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Seriously, dude had no right to bitch if he refused to look at the place first.

Pnukey
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM

How long is your lease? Tell him to STFU and go with you to find the next house.

allabout11708
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Your husband sounds like a cry baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM
He shouldn't be bitching but direct tv has a bundle package...
ashybaby87
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Yea, I'd be frustrated as hell too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Right, he went to the 1st one. We couldn't keep our dog there, were informed that it was a slumlord, run down floor coming up in kitchen office carpet in living room rusty baseboard heaters gross! This one is nice and bigger and all around better plus we can keep our dog. Ugh just crabby at him right now.

Quoting aikimomof3:

Seriously, dude had no right to bitch if he refused to look at the place first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Yeah but their internet isn't available in our area and we have web on our phones.

Quoting Anonymous:

He shouldn't be bitching but direct tv has a bundle package...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Haha yeah he is sometimes.

Quoting allabout11708:

Your husband sounds like a cry baby
wineisfine
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Well if he does not care then you make the choice, he seems to be relishing his martyr role. He does this because he knows you will play along, stop playing and just make the decisions. In your second marriage try for a man, marrying a boy never works out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN