Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish my teenager would have sex and get pregnant already.

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:06 AM
  • 36 Replies
2 moms liked this

I dont know what is wrong with her but I wish she would get pregnant so I can have excuses why I am broke (caring for her and the grand child) and feel popular and well loved because people always feel sorry for a teen mom. 

(this is what I learned on CM btw)

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM

LOL.... IDK why people feel sorry for them. My BFF was a teen mom. She loves her DD but says she was dumb and should have waited. MY Grandma had my aunt at 17 and regrets it. It rarely ends well for anyone.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

marinenonstop
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Well if she lies about her age.. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM
WTF THATS SAD
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Did I miss something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Cats on the prowl tonight eh?
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Well its a good thing you posted that because I thought that was BAD! Ill have to talk to my teen about that, now Im going to appear a liar because I had lectured against talking to older strange men online.

Sooo..... hmmmm

Quoting marinenonstop:

Well if she lies about her age.. ;)

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:09 AM

why is it sad? Haven't you noticed? Only pregnant teens get the most ATTENTION. I want mine to feel successful!

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

WTF THATS SAD

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:10 AM

yes you did, and Im not going to tell you what you missed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did I miss something?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Im in heat

Quoting Anonymous:

Cats on the prowl tonight eh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this

It's funny how many people on here whine about being broke. If they really knew what poor was, they wouldn't a computer,cellphone or the internet to complain about being poor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)