Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crying

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I feel like im suffering from something like an anxiety attack. My chest feel tight, crying now for 2 hours. My husband who i've been with for over 10 years is lost to me. We had a fight and in it I was told he loved me, but not anymore. I used to be his sunshine but now he cant stand me. And that he"s sorry that he doesn't fell sorry for telling me those things. He hates me. Im doubling my ambien and will hopefully pass out as soon as I hit the bed because juat sneaking in to the room earlier to grab a cord when he was asleep threw me into another episode. I never thought I would lose him but that loving funny guy that used to always make me feel amazing and pull me out of any funk is gone. He just feels so cold and distant to me. He'll light up for our babies, but I feel like that immediatly turns to disdain for me. Seeing happy couples on tv are killimg me. He used to always hold my hand, kiss me goodnight, goodbye, hello........now its nothing. Sorry for the sob story. I've tried to keep myself together but tonight I'm not doing a very good job.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Tinento
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Sorry mama :[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN