Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BULLYING!!!.....8th graders bullying my 1st grader!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 610 Replies
37 moms liked this

today my 7yr old DS told me 4 8th graders cornerd him in the restroom and started cussing at him and calling names and pushing him. My son said he got scared and then angry cuz they kept telling him bad things and telling him to give em money so he kicked one of them in the NUTS! But one of them actuall kicked him back and he has the bruise for proof.

What really pisses me off even more is that when my son told on these kids, and from what he told me they were caught, none of the school faculty or asst principle,or teacher informed me of the incident! I would think that if any kid involved in some sort of act of bullying where harm was done the parents should be notified!

His school is known for having a bad rep for fights and bullying cases yet alot of kids there are very smart too,my DS is an A student. I plan on pressing charges on the older kid/s who assaulated my son and who knows,maybe even press charges on the parents too. This type of behaviour is a learned behaviour from somewhere and it starts in the home. For four 8th grade boys to pick on a 1st grader and assaualt him is serious shit!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM
3 moms liked this

Its a large school,it has kinder through eighth. Its a growing problem that the bigger unruly kids go to the section of the smaller grades and ditch class or meet with their friends to do graffiti and who knows what else. 

In the smaller grades theres not as much monitering in the halls like in the bigger kid grades but now Im sure its gonna start having more moniters keeping an eye out for these kind of problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM
15 moms liked this

What a bunch of friggen losers. Bullying a kid sooooooooooooooo much younger? WTF?

karats
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM
47 moms liked this

YOU need to stay on their asses! Go to the school everyday and make a big deal out of it because it is! That's insane!

bi-polarmommy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM
34 moms liked this

include the school in your suit, schools have staggered breaks for this very reason, why wasn't any adults around? and why weren't you notified?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM
9 moms liked this
I intend to, I have an older daughter who attends the same school and she is gonna help do some digging to find out who they are. Im gonna press charges wherever possible. Its crazy how they didnt notify me!

Quoting karats:

YOU need to stay on their asses! Go to the school everyday and make a big deal out of it because it is! That's insane!

Superlaura328
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM
7 moms liked this

Awww, that is messed up :( He must have been so scared.

That is one reason I am glad my kids' school cuts off at 5th grade. I don't think it's a great idea to have kids with such a big age difference in the same school. Just seems like too much could go wrong.

EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM
15 moms liked this

he kicked them first. yu may not get anywhere with the assult charges. 

but good for your ds for trying to stand for himself. i would go apeshit on that school. take it to the school board, superintendant, media, until something is done. that type of bullying is uncalled for. especially with kids in suc a higher grade. why are those kids even in the same area as the younger kids? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Good luck!

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM
This
Unfortunately he started t

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

he kicked them first. yu may not get anywhere with the assult charges. 

but good for your ds for trying to stand for himself. i would go apeshit on that school. take it to the school board, superintendant, media, until something is done. that type of bullying is uncalled for. especially with kids in suc a higher grade. why are those kids even in the same area as the younger kids? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)