Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BULLYING!!!.....8th graders bullying my 1st grader!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

today my 7yr old DS told me 4 8th graders cornerd him in the restroom and started cussing at him and calling names and pushing him. My son said he got scared and then angry cuz they kept telling him bad things and telling him to give em money so he kicked one of them in the NUTS! But one of them actuall kicked him back and he has the bruise for proof.

What really pisses me off even more is that when my son told on these kids, and from what he told me they were caught, none of the school faculty or asst principle,or teacher informed me of the incident! I would think that if any kid involved in some sort of act of bullying where harm was done the parents should be notified!

His school is known for having a bad rep for fights and bullying cases yet alot of kids there are very smart too,my DS is an A student. I plan on pressing charges on the older kid/s who assaulated my son and who knows,maybe even press charges on the parents too. This type of behaviour is a learned behaviour from somewhere and it starts in the home. For four 8th grade boys to pick on a 1st grader and assaualt him is serious shit!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh...I would be at the school giving someone the business.  How do things like that happen?? I think when I was that age, we used the buddy system when we had to go to the bathroom. No way that should be happening, and good for your DS for sticking up for himself.

ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM

good luck pressing charges on parents who were not even present when the incident occurred.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Yep, or taught a lesson about how their behavior can one day send their asses to jail. Let the police give them a tour of their future jail cells.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be pissed too. At the least you should have been notified but I feel the 8th graders should be suspended at least if not expelled.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Thats crazy to have the younger kids combined with the older kids

I would make a huge deal
Thats a dangerous situation to put lil one in
Anything can happen and bullying is getting worse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh hell no! I would be in the school raising hell! If they won't deal with bullying then my attorney will when I sue the school district and the bullies.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:56 AM
She can press charges against the kids. It says nowhere in her post that she wants to charge the parents.

Quoting ff-princess:

good luck pressing charges on parents who were not even present when the incident occurred.

silverdawn99
That is not the same as physical violence
She will not have a case for assault since he hit first
Do i think its right? No but he did hit first

Quoting teal.blaze:

Wrong. Cornering him like that IS considered assault. He feared for his safety, and he defended himself!

Quoting silverdawn99:

This

Unfortunately he started t

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

he kicked them first. yu may not get anywhere with the assult charges. 

but good for your ds for trying to stand for himself. i would go apeshit on that school. take it to the school board, superintendant, media, until something is done. that type of bullying is uncalled for. especially with kids in suc a higher grade. why are those kids even in the same area as the younger kids? 

PinkButterfly66

Have you gone to the principal?  Have you called the police?  

PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM

They were trying to exhort lunch money.  How is a 7 y/o going to stand up to 14 year olds?

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

he kicked them first. yu may not get anywhere with the assult charges. 

but good for your ds for trying to stand for himself. i would go apeshit on that school. take it to the school board, superintendant, media, until something is done. that type of bullying is uncalled for. especially with kids in suc a higher grade. why are those kids even in the same area as the younger kids? 

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM
And usually they cant release minors names to other parents. It is against rules when they are still minors
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured