Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BULLYING!!!.....8th graders bullying my 1st grader!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

today my 7yr old DS told me 4 8th graders cornerd him in the restroom and started cussing at him and calling names and pushing him. My son said he got scared and then angry cuz they kept telling him bad things and telling him to give em money so he kicked one of them in the NUTS! But one of them actuall kicked him back and he has the bruise for proof.

What really pisses me off even more is that when my son told on these kids, and from what he told me they were caught, none of the school faculty or asst principle,or teacher informed me of the incident! I would think that if any kid involved in some sort of act of bullying where harm was done the parents should be notified!

His school is known for having a bad rep for fights and bullying cases yet alot of kids there are very smart too,my DS is an A student. I plan on pressing charges on the older kid/s who assaulated my son and who knows,maybe even press charges on the parents too. This type of behaviour is a learned behaviour from somewhere and it starts in the home. For four 8th grade boys to pick on a 1st grader and assaualt him is serious shit!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
o.0
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM
5 moms liked this

Schools are all talk when it comes to bullying.  They say they are anti-bullying, wear certain colored shirts on certain days to stand up against bullying, but when it comes down to it, they do nothing.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Lets hope your 7 year old is never cornered by four teenagers one day. Or your teen cornered by four LEGAL adults!!!

Quoting silverdawn99:

This

Unfortunately he started t

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

he kicked them first. yu may not get anywhere with the assult charges. 

but good for your ds for trying to stand for himself. i would go apeshit on that school. take it to the school board, superintendant, media, until something is done. that type of bullying is uncalled for. especially with kids in suc a higher grade. why are those kids even in the same area as the younger kids? 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM

How did he start it?  He was cornered and they tried to take his lunch money.

Quoting silverdawn99:

This

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

but good for your ds for trying to stand for himself. i would go apeshit on that school. take it to the school board, superintendant, media, until something is done. that type of bullying is uncalled for. especially with kids in suc a higher grade. why are those kids even in the same area as the younger kids? 

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:59 AM

you might want to go back and re-read the second sentence in the last paragraph of the OP, where she says "maybe even press charges on the parents too."

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

She can press charges against the kids. It says nowhere in her post that she wants to charge the parents.

Quoting ff-princess:

good luck pressing charges on parents who were not even present when the incident occurred.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Oh, but if her daughter knows them or knows of them, she will have their names regardless lol.

Quoting silverdawn99:

And usually they cant release minors names to other parents. It is against rules when they are still minors
Jessandtheboys
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I am so tired of bullying. I am sorry your little guy is dealing this. Once the kid being bullied decided to finally decide to defend himself the situation gets turned from bullying into a "fight" are you kidding me schools? It is called self defense.

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:59 AM
3 moms liked this

They cornered him and demanded his lunch money.  If these were adults, it would be considered mugging and assault.

Quoting silverdawn99:

That is not the same as physical violence
She will not have a case for assault since he hit first
Do i think its right? No but he did hit first

Quoting teal.blaze:

Wrong. Cornering him like that IS considered assault. He feared for his safety, and he defended himself!

Quoting silverdawn99:

This

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:00 AM
He hit first
That is what i am saying
He hit first. Not saying its right but he could also get on trouble for hitting first

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

How did he start it?  He was cornered and they tried to take his lunch money.

Quoting silverdawn99:

This

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:00 AM
They didn't though touch him

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

They cornered him and demanded his lunch money.  If this were adults, it would be considered mugging and assault.

Quoting silverdawn99:

That is not the same as physical violence

She will not have a case for assault since he hit first

Do i think its right? No but he did hit first

Quoting teal.blaze:

Wrong. Cornering him like that IS considered assault. He feared for his safety, and he defended himself!

Quoting silverdawn99:

This

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I'd beat their parent's for raising such shit asses.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)