Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BULLYING!!!.....8th graders bullying my 1st grader!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

today my 7yr old DS told me 4 8th graders cornerd him in the restroom and started cussing at him and calling names and pushing him. My son said he got scared and then angry cuz they kept telling him bad things and telling him to give em money so he kicked one of them in the NUTS! But one of them actuall kicked him back and he has the bruise for proof.

What really pisses me off even more is that when my son told on these kids, and from what he told me they were caught, none of the school faculty or asst principle,or teacher informed me of the incident! I would think that if any kid involved in some sort of act of bullying where harm was done the parents should be notified!

His school is known for having a bad rep for fights and bullying cases yet alot of kids there are very smart too,my DS is an A student. I plan on pressing charges on the older kid/s who assaulated my son and who knows,maybe even press charges on the parents too. This type of behaviour is a learned behaviour from somewhere and it starts in the home. For four 8th grade boys to pick on a 1st grader and assaualt him is serious shit!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Replies (601-610):
Jalestra
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM

You know, I went to a school that had K-12 all in one school. We NEVER had an issue like this because there was an elementary hall and the little kids weren't allowed to leave it and big kids weren't allowed in it. We had a junior high hall with the same rules. 

If my old podunk town could manage it, I would think anyone else could. 

PhreakPhantasia
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:
This type of behaviour is a learned behaviour from somewhere and it starts in the home.

No, it is not ALL learned behavior. My little brother was horrible and he was not raised to do the things that he has done. My little sister and I turned out to be upstanding citizens and were raised by the same parents. You have to attribute some of it to the company that they keep as well.

Xomystery
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM

you go girl, it's one thing to be bullied, but when they are older than you, it's another thing, they should know right from wrong, especially on a child this age, and it wasn't only one, it was 4 to 1, to beat, you do what you have too, your child is the one who has proof, take pictures, too, that will be a good thing to do, if any child older than mine, were to beat up on, or bully my child, they'd definitely would deal with me, if the school took no action in the matter, believe me, Good Luck, and God Bless...

Xomystery
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM

God Bless the children, they are our future....

Quoting Anonymous:

today my 7yr old DS told me 4 8th graders cornerd him in the restroom and started cussing at him and calling names and pushing him. My son said he got scared and then angry cuz they kept telling him bad things and telling him to give em money so he kicked one of them in the NUTS! But one of them actuall kicked him back and he has the bruise for proof.

What really pisses me off even more is that when my son told on these kids, and from what he told me they were caught, none of the school faculty or asst principle,or teacher informed me of the incident! I would think that if any kid involved in some sort of act of bullying where harm was done the parents should be notified!

His school is known for having a bad rep for fights and bullying cases yet alot of kids there are very smart too,my DS is an A student. I plan on pressing charges on the older kid/s who assaulated my son and who knows,maybe even press charges on the parents too. This type of behaviour is a learned behaviour from somewhere and it starts in the home. For four 8th grade boys to pick on a 1st grader and assaualt him is serious shit!

momofours
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:00 PM

He did not start it.  Just because he kicked the other boy first has no bearing in this case because he was cornered, verbally assaulted and THEY pushed him.  He was defending himself.  Go for it mama, don't hold back!

JJ9776
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM

See I had the complete opposite happen to my son, it was not the students bullying him but the Principal and another teacher. I was so furious about that I was crying from being so mad. By the time all was said and done the principal and teacher had been fired. They even went as far as to take us to court trying to get the courts on their side and it did not work. Now my sister on the other hand her daughter was assaulted by a bully a couple of weeks ago and she was not notified. The boy threw a basketball and hit my niece right in the face breaking her jaw. She will need several surgeries to correct this. Nothing was done to the boy that injured my niece. The school says that my sister can't go after the boys parents because he is in foster care and the school does not think that this boy done this to my niece so they are not doing anything to him. So it happens and something does need to be done about this. 

starmoonlight
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Any updates ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JjcH0911
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
THIS!!!!!!!! Wtf is wrong with them?!!!!! And wtf is wrong with the school staff to let older kids bullying a little boy like that, especially when there is that much of an age difference!!! Shame on the school for allowing bullying!

Quoting Anonymous:

What a bunch of friggen losers. Bullying a kid sooooooooooooooo much younger? WTF?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candyholmess
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Bullying is what I don't wanna be happened to my child and to other kids, that's why I searched out for something to help me in this. Greatly, I found a safety service which backs you up to protect your child, even your love ones and you yourself.

"Safety is like a lock - But you are the key. Check out this Panic button HELP of safeKidZone service.

www.RelentlessProtection.com"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your son. The last thing a school wants to do is let a parent find out there was an incident involving their child. Unless its major they want to let it go. It's really disturbing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured