Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cafemom is for Females only...it says so on the log in screen..Pic posted on page 3!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I accidently logged out of cafemom and when I went to log back in the following statement was under the email and password part : By Logging in you cerify that you are Female and accept the terms of service and have read the most recent Privacy Policy.....hmmm I never noticed that before. What do you think should Cafemom be for Females only or whoever is a Mom?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:40 AM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I THINK DOG

mom2ljh
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Um...if you're a mom, you're a female either by biology or by choice. So, I don't understand your question.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM
I don't think you should have to be a mom. What if your thinking or trying to get pregnant? This site if full of information for "not yet moms to be". I think females only is appropriate.

Plus then there's the debate wether moms who have suffered miscarriages are really "moms". It gets messy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM
I think I don't care.
BridgeEbb
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Funny I was thinking of this yesterday.  There is no realy Dad sites out there like this one for moms.  I honestly don't see the harm in a dad joining.  Especially a single dad or a two dad family.  They have questions and need to vent just as much as us moms lol

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Well since its cafeMOM I think it should be for moms even if they identify as male or something else although I cant see how a man would be a mom unless transgendered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Sure does, I see it every single day.

Edit to add:

If you feel you're the mom (whether female or male) then you should be allowed on here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:44 AM
I love lamp.
seaglassblu
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM

welcome to cafemom By logging in I certify myself to be female, who hoo!i rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)