Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession...Please do not judge me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have been with my df a little over a year. He knows absolutely everything. I tell him everything. In the beginning I decided I was not going to hold anything back in this relationship. I have had too many past relationships where I did not feel I could tell my bf what I wanted to say and I did not want to go through that again.

So df knows I have been with girls. My past with women isnt really complicating. I have never been with a man and a woman at the same time. I was either with one or the other. It wasnt always about sex either. I have had relationships with women.

Right now I find myself wanting to be with a woman, for sexual reasons only. I love df and I would never jeopardize what we have. Therefore I have not said anything. I know you are thinking about where I just told you I tell him everything. This is the only thing he does not know. He jokes around sometimes and tells me I am going to leave him for a woman. I would never leave him. I think he is a little self conscious about it.

I dont know what to do. I know more than likely I will do nothing. When I think about it, it's really selfish of me.

Please dont get on here bashing and damning me to hell for gayness. I already know what you think you know about it.

I am just looking for someone to talk to for the momment

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:06 AM
3 moms liked this

maybe he'll like the idea of watching some girl on girl action?

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:09 AM
7 moms liked this

Sounds like he is not fulfilling your needs sexually. Try to get him to do some of the things you want to do with a girl or want the girl to do to you (to the best of his ability of course since he is a man). Spice things up. Do new things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I ki hinted on that before and we got into a conversation of what if. He says he could not share me with anyone. I cant really say I blame him. I wouldnt want to be sharing him with anyone either. Thats where the selfishness I mentioned comes in. It is kind of selfish of me to think he should be ok with me being with someone else but I do not want him to be with anyone else. Then again he is not bi.

Quoting bustybee:

kidslovemom
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:10 AM
4 moms liked this

Don't do it unless your ok with him being with a woman too.

LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:21 AM
3 moms liked this
It sounds like the reason you haven't told him about this is because you think he is insecure about it. The only way you will know for sure is if you talk to him. Having feelings is human nature. The actions you take based on those feelings is what makes you who you are.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM
4 moms liked this

What about doing exciting things that you both might enjoy?  Like going to a strip club together?  That way you can get him riled up and get some female attention at the same time?

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM
5 moms liked this
Fantasies are ok. But regardless of the sex, if you find yourself wanting to have sex with other people, it might be your mind telling you that you aren't ready to get married
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Hes already insecure about you being with another woman. Even asking to invite another woman in just feeds that insecurity. Same thing if he told you he misses sex with other women

Quoting Anonymous:

I ki hinted on that before and we got into a conversation of what if. He says he could not share me with anyone. I cant really say I blame him. I wouldnt want to be sharing him with anyone either. Thats where the selfishness I mentioned comes in. It is kind of selfish of me to think he should be ok with me being with someone else but I do not want him to be with anyone else. Then again he is not bi.

Quoting bustybee:

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting s.osborne:

Sounds like he is not fulfilling your needs sexually. Try to get him to do some of the things you want to do with a girl or want the girl to do to you (to the best of his ability of course since he is a man). Spice things up. Do new things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM

EATIN' AIN'T CHEATIN'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)