Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms who won't let dads see their children...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies
8 moms liked this
Are really just women you can't get over the fact that they were not perfect for someone. Stop using human beings to get to someone else, it's fucked up!! You had sex with them, you spread your legs, it's not the Childs fault you got pregnant by someone you didn't stay with. Heck it's probably not your fault either but why make the chilld suffer? I think if they want to be in the Childs life let them, unless its danger to the child. Even if it has been years after, atleast now they are ready. You dont want someone to be in and out, better that they stayed away and got their shit together. its not about you or how much he pisses you off, its about your baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
My bf is a wonderful father but just because he is with me she is keeping his daughter from her. Absolutely horrible, not even pond scum would do that!!!!!
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:09 AM
My mom kept my dad from seeing me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
13 moms liked this

How do you know? As in, how do you know how much of a wonderful father he is if you are never around when he has his child?  Also, how do  you know that YOU are the reason she doesn't let his child come around?? Because he told you so, right?? Smh...things aren't always what they seem.

sstef126
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

My first ex was and is still is an ass. I never kept him from his kids even when he wasn't paying child support. Of course it was more the kids wanting to see him than him wanting to see them. More than once they sat on porch waiting for dad to pick them up and he never showed up, but when he did I always let them go. They are grown now and still have bad issues about their dad not wanting to see them when they were younger. Hell he doesn't fool with them now. If there are dads out there that want to see their kids LET THEM!!!!!!!!!!! (Unless of course there are safety issues) The kids will feel rejections in their hearts for the rest of their lives

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Was your life in danger, how did it make you feel?

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

gemma458
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Do you have a relationship with him now? How did you feel about not seeing him when you were younger?

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this

Really?  It's so silly and stupid for a person to make such a general statement without recognizing that everybodies situation is different.

I don't let my son see his father, and CAS (like the Ontario CPS) helped me acheive that.  It was also a decision made after many attempts to accomodate and arrange safe visits with CAS's help.

People need to smarted up and stop making blanket statements.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM
My mom kept my dad from me. I no longer talk to her
kansasmom1978
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM

It can both both ways. But in our case, ss does not WANT to see is mother. He's 17 and has that right.

ktwister
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM

My son's biological father will never see my son.  I had his rights terminated and my husband is in the process of adopting him.

It's for my son's safety and well being.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)