Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats the grossest thing to ever happen to you??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, I think mine was from last night when DH started coughing then threw up on me :/ I didn't realize until this morning thats what had happened. He said to me when I got up this morning "Sorry for throwing up on you last night." EWWWWW. WTF?? lol. I thought he had only coughed and spittled cough all over..

What's the grossest thing that ever happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
TugBoatMama
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM
When my hubs and I were dating we were at a pretty wild party one night. Neither of us was okay to drive so we crashed at this dude's place and we borrowed his spare room for the night. Around 4 AM I awoke to a warm, wet stream of liquid being splattered on me. That's when I realized that hubs had gotten up to use the bathroom, but didn't actually go to the restroom to pee. He just stood up at the side of the bed and peed all over me in his sleep. I freaked out and pushed him away, yelling at him. He snapped to and was asking me what my problem was. Lol he had no clue what he had just done until I pushed him onto the wet mattress.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM
My DS just puked undigested chunks of oranges and blueberries all down my front last night. That was pretty gross.

Also changing my DDs dressing on a wound on her arm. I am very squeamish, any pus is just awful for me. Also when she had stitches on her chin it became infected and I had to squeeze the pus out of there. I'm nauseous l just thinking about it.

DS had some pretty epic diarrhea last week. All I can say is it was pure liquid and smelled like straight sewer sludge. Good times. This was all within the past week hahaha gross.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg..lol. That's a hard one not to laugh at. I had a brother who used to sleep walk and he eneded up peeing in the closet one night.

Quoting TugBoatMama:

When my hubs and I were dating we were at a pretty wild party one night. Neither of us was okay to drive so we crashed at this dude's place and we borrowed his spare room for the night. Around 4 AM I awoke to a warm, wet stream of liquid being splattered on me. That's when I realized that hubs had gotten up to use the bathroom, but didn't actually go to the restroom to pee. He just stood up at the side of the bed and peed all over me in his sleep. I freaked out and pushed him away, yelling at him. He snapped to and was asking me what my problem was. Lol he had no clue what he had just done until I pushed him onto the wet mattress.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Awww..sorry your little one is sick :(

Quoting Anonymous:

My DS just puked undigested chunks of oranges and blueberries all down my front last night. That was pretty gross.

Also changing my DDs dressing on a wound on her arm. I am very squeamish, any pus is just awful for me. Also when she had stitches on her chin it became infected and I had to squeeze the pus out of there. I'm nauseous l just thinking about it.

DS had some pretty epic diarrhea last week. All I can say is it was pure liquid and smelled like straight sewer sludge. Good times. This was all within the past week hahaha gross.

romalove
by SakePrincess on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I worked at a summer camp for the director when I was 16.  The first day we went up to the campground, we were fixing things in the cabin.  I lifted a small area rug because we were cleaning, and there was what looked like a big piece of lint.  I picked it up to throw it away and realized it had eyes.....

o.O....
by Cara on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM

My husband and I both got really drunk one night. So I was in my safe place sleeping/hovering over the toilet when he came in and had to throw up and was so drunk that he threw up all over me. It was fucking disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I remember the first time I had to bathe someone who had passed away..It was very hard for me at first. And yes, it is your job. Takes someone special to do that kind of a job. Its a very hard job to handle. Kudos to you for being that person :)

Quoting EvilAsh:

Once you do it a few times, it's just your job really. I tried not to think about it much. But that was definitely gross lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol..I guess I can see that.. I was a nurses aid as well and worked on the hospice floor in the hospital a few times..

Quoting EvilAsh:

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

And yes, I ate dinner. It was break time! I was hungry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eww..how did that happen? And you stll ate dinner? lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

MrsShipley21
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Girl were parent's! I have been pooped on, peed on, thrown up on, Bugers wiped on me, Coughs in my face! I can go on and on. Awww the joys of motherhood ^_^

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM

when i was little, i was having a dream about eating a cheeseburger.  when i woke up the next morning, i had half a bug in my mouth.  it's been 25 years and i still gag when i think about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Ya that is pretty disgusting! EWWW

Quoting o.O....:

My husband and I both got really drunk one night. So I was in my safe place sleeping/hovering over the toilet when he came in and had to throw up and was so drunk that he threw up all over me. It was fucking disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)