Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the grossest thing to ever happen to you??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, I think mine was from last night when DH started coughing then threw up on me :/ I didn't realize until this morning thats what had happened. He said to me when I got up this morning "Sorry for throwing up on you last night." EWWWWW. WTF?? lol. I thought he had only coughed and spittled cough all over..

What's the grossest thing that ever happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (131-134):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM

LOL

Quoting graciesnycmama:

What's grosser than gross? Finding a used condom at the bottom of a jar of mayo.
Totally junior high joke, but I remembered it when reading this post. LOL.

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Oh my god, that is just awful! LOL I am so sorry.

Quoting krystyneh:

I used to work in a nursing home and this old guy was put on anti-depressants. I want into his room and he's masterbatuing and before I could turn and walk out he ejaculated and it landed on my cheek and all he could say was "was that as good for u baby as it was for me" I threw up after and I was 7 months pregnant. He also had dementia.

alisheamonet33
by Alishea on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

GROSS!!

Quoting EvilAsh:

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

And yes, I ate dinner. It was break time! I was hungry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eww..how did that happen? And you stll ate dinner? lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

krystyneh
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol it's okay it comes with the territory of nursing

Quoting armywife009:

Oh my god, that is just awful! LOL I am so sorry.

Quoting krystyneh:

I used to work in a nursing home and this old guy was put on anti-depressants. I want into his room and he's masterbatuing and before I could turn and walk out he ejaculated and it landed on my cheek and all he could say was "was that as good for u baby as it was for me" I threw up after and I was 7 months pregnant. He also had dementia.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured