Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats the grossest thing to ever happen to you??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, I think mine was from last night when DH started coughing then threw up on me :/ I didn't realize until this morning thats what had happened. He said to me when I got up this morning "Sorry for throwing up on you last night." EWWWWW. WTF?? lol. I thought he had only coughed and spittled cough all over..

What's the grossest thing that ever happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Gross!! I'd still gag too!

Quoting almondpigeon:

when i was little, i was having a dream about eating a cheeseburger.  when i woke up the next morning, i had half a bug in my mouth.  it's been 25 years and i still gag when i think about it.

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

It's a good job though too. I miss doing that work in all honesty. I'm kind of over the SAHM thing at this point and wanting to go back to work. I'm working on getting my license back since I let it lapse =)

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember the first time I had to bathe someone who had passed away..It was very hard for me at first. And yes, it is your job. Takes someone special to do that kind of a job. Its a very hard job to handle. Kudos to you for being that person :)

Quoting EvilAsh:

Once you do it a few times, it's just your job really. I tried not to think about it much. But that was definitely gross lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol..I guess I can see that.. I was a nurses aid as well and worked on the hospice floor in the hospital a few times..

Quoting EvilAsh:

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

And yes, I ate dinner. It was break time! I was hungry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eww..how did that happen? And you stll ate dinner? lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

CafeMom Tickers
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I worked in a nursing home so. . .lots. I think one of the grossest was when I was taking this one resident to the bathroom. She stood up & was turning to sit down. .. she had loose stools...ALL down my legs. I had to go home to change my scrubs.

TheLooneyBinMum
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I had worms when I was little does that count? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Oh! Good for you! :) That's what I want to do when I decide to go back to work too. I am hoping this summer or next I can work on that. I loved working at the hospital when I did.

Quoting EvilAsh:

It's a good job though too. I miss doing that work in all honesty. I'm kind of over the SAHM thing at this point and wanting to go back to work. I'm working on getting my license back since I let it lapse =)

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember the first time I had to bathe someone who had passed away..It was very hard for me at first. And yes, it is your job. Takes someone special to do that kind of a job. Its a very hard job to handle. Kudos to you for being that person :)

Quoting EvilAsh:

Once you do it a few times, it's just your job really. I tried not to think about it much. But that was definitely gross lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol..I guess I can see that.. I was a nurses aid as well and worked on the hospice floor in the hospital a few times..

Quoting EvilAsh:

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

And yes, I ate dinner. It was break time! I was hungry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eww..how did that happen? And you stll ate dinner? lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Lol! that would for me..why did you eat worms?

Quoting TheLooneyBinMum:

TheLooneyBinMum
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I didn't eat them....i got them. Lol I had to take some medicine to get rid of them. I think I pooped worms for a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol! that would for me..why did you eat worms?

Quoting TheLooneyBinMum:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I fell in a septic tank that was being pumped.
It took about 100 showers before I felt somewhat clean again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I had alot of gross things happen to me when I worked in the medical field as a CNA..And I am sure that happened to me too once or twice lol.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I worked in a nursing home so. . .lots. I think one of the grossest was when I was taking this one resident to the bathroom. She stood up & was turning to sit down. .. she had loose stools...ALL down my legs. I had to go home to change my scrubs.

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Hmmm one of two, either dh having to give me an enema after I had a hemroid surgically removed while six months pregnant. It was pretty gross for him too. Lol. Or dd having a bottles and having her throw up in my face. I luckily closed my mouth in the nick of time. Or it probably would have been the grossest!!! LOL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)