Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats the grossest thing to ever happen to you??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well, I think mine was from last night when DH started coughing then threw up on me :/ I didn't realize until this morning thats what had happened. He said to me when I got up this morning "Sorry for throwing up on you last night." EWWWWW. WTF?? lol. I thought he had only coughed and spittled cough all over..

What's the grossest thing that ever happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Yep... You should have seen the guys trying to get me out. They were gagging and they pump the tanks for a living. It was a shitty day for sure lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok..Now I think this has to be the grossest so far!!!  YUCK, I just shivered all over thinking about that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I fell in a septic tank that was being pumped.
It took about 100 showers before I felt somewhat clean again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Ugh :( food poisoning is NOT fun..My sm had that and she was in the bathroom for days throwing up and diarrea

Quoting mlg1989:

I got food poisoning and it was so bad i went to go throw up in the toilet. When i got to the toilet i just projectile vomited so hard that i simultaneously shit myself(Hershey squirts). It was the worst!!!!! I was just throwing up so hard i had no control! I then proceeded to get in the shower IMMEDIATELY! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
My cousin dropped a flashlight in a porta potty and my aunt freaked out because it was her husbands ( who passed away four months prior) so a family friend "fished" it out...didn't happen to me but it was the grossest thing I've seen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BrittsJade
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I wanted revenge on an ex. I left a pile of ground beef outside for a few days in the summer sun to get really stinky & gross so I could throw it at his car, but when I went to pick it up, there were maggots rolling all over it. Omg:/ I was 17& learned alot that day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep... You should have seen the guys trying to get me out. They were gagging and they pump the tanks for a living. It was a shitty day for sure lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok..Now I think this has to be the grossest so far!!!  YUCK, I just shivered all over thinking about that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I fell in a septic tank that was being pumped.
It took about 100 showers before I felt somewhat clean again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I work in a dog kennel and have a bad habit of mouth breathing, and on occasion dogs jump and splatter pee and poop on my face, and twice( yeah I didn't learn) its gotten in my mouth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM

That was nice of the friend to do that for her..I couldn't do it. And that is pretty gross. But I can see why they did it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My cousin dropped a flashlight in a porta potty and my aunt freaked out because it was her husbands ( who passed away for months prior) so a family friend "fished" it out...didn't happen to me but it was the grossest thing I've seen.

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM

LOL, When i read your first reply i said "She must have been an aid!" I was a CNA for 6yrs and you get use to being puked, peed, and pooped on and it doesn't affect your appetite at all.

I guess the worst think that happened to me was a woman who was dying from blood poisoning. She had gotten a blood clot in her knee and her son refused to allow them to take her into surgery to clear the clot or to take the leg.  The leg started dying and turning black. I had to help the nurse change her bandages and when I picked her bare leg up, several layers of her skin and even some flesh just sort of peeled right off into my hands; I had gloves on though!. The entire room smelled of rotten hamburger.  Right after that, I went on my lunch break. You get used to it! lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

And yes, I ate dinner. It was break time! I was hungry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eww..how did that happen? And you stll ate dinner? lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

rennez
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Been there. Done that.

Quoting mlg1989:

I got food poisoning and it was so bad i went to go throw up in the toilet. When i got to the toilet i just projectile vomited so hard that i simultaneously shit myself(Hershey squirts). It was the worst!!!!! I was just throwing up so hard i had no control! I then proceeded to get in the shower IMMEDIATELY! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Ewww!! I couldn't even imagine. Yuck!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I work in a dog kennel and have a bad habit of mouth breathing, and on occasion dogs jump and splatter pee and poop on my face, and twice( yeah I didn't learn) its gotten in my mouth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN