Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I won't let ds7 see any of his paternal family. Ask me anything.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He used to be close to his grandmother.  

He had a grandmother, aunt, grandfather and of course a father he saw every other weekend.

Now he mourns them as he cannot see them at all.

Ask me anything.

(another post condemned mothers in this situation, thought I'd share my side of things)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

he stopped seeing dad because dad yelled constantly, was erratic, had an obvious mental issue.  Would engage in risky or strange behaviour, was threatening and aggressive with everyone around him and got into screaming matches with the rest of the family.

Quoting mlg1989:

For what reasons?

so why take away his grandma? aunts? and grandpa?

and in a court of law those reasons wouldn't hold up as reason to strip a kid from seeing his father.

sstef126
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Does the family try to contact you???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM

so dad's a creep... why deny him contact with his grandparents?  that's just fuckin mean.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I think many moms have golden uterus syndrome.

the owner of the uterus the owner of the vagina owns the child.

Unless a court said he can't see his dad,then i feel you had no right to strip that from him.

From what you described he was NOT abusive enough to lose complete rights to his son.

sstef126
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM

You took the word of a small child? Not saying it isn't true but kids do play the parents and make things up. Maybe it isn't "fun" to be there, there are rules, its boring, etc..... I have seen this happen before.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM

i didn't.  It was christmas day, his father came to pick him up.  I told his dad (pretty cheerfully actually, it was christmas) just have a seat (I have a bench just inside my door) Z will be along in just a few minutes.  His dad flew off the handle unexpectedly, started screaming profanities calling me names and then back handed me hard enough to make me fall down.  He ran back into his car sitting in my driveway.  My son ran into his room.  I got up, went to check on ds.  He sobbed and told me "I don't want to go! I don't feel safe when he's around."

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

so many reasons, but the straw that broke the camels back was my son saying he didnt feel safe with dad.

Quoting Anonymous:

why?.

those exact words came out of your 7 year olds mouth? are you sure you didn't help put them there?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM

come back in 16 years and let me know how that turned out for you.

Most kids hate thier mothers for yanking their dads away. Just sayin.

i cannot stand my mom for doing the same exact same..in fact i haven't talked to her in forever and hope the bitch dies.

I have a awesome relationship with my dad who she deemed not safe enough for me.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM
And so his actions made it so NO one can see him? Why don't you just have visits with you there do the rest of the family can see him?

Quoting Anonymous:

he stopped seeing dad because dad yelled constantly, was erratic, had an obvious mental issue.  Would engage in risky or strange behaviour, was threatening and aggressive with everyone around him and got into screaming matches with the rest of the family.

Quoting mlg1989:

For what reasons?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

i didn't.  It was christmas day, his father came to pick him up.  I told his dad (pretty cheerfully actually, it was christmas) just have a seat (I have a bench just inside my door) Z will be along in just a few minutes.  His dad flew off the handle unexpectedly, started screaming profanities calling me names and then back handed me hard enough to make me fall down.  He ran back into his car sitting in my driveway.  My son ran into his room.  I got up, went to check on ds.  He sobbed and told me "I don't want to go! I don't feel safe when he's around."

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

so many reasons, but the straw that broke the camels back was my son saying he didnt feel safe with dad.

Quoting Anonymous:

why?.

those exact words came out of your 7 year olds mouth? are you sure you didn't help put them there?

you're so cute adding to the story to make him seem like a evil jerk.

i think you're a liar. I also think if you keep your kid away its because you're on some power trip. had those thigns actually occured you would have said them straight up instead of waiting and adding to the story as you go.

I hope he goes and fights you for him and i will laugh if YOU lose custody. parental alienation. Look it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM

ok we get it dad is a asshole

but what about grandma and grandpa? what the fuck did they do to you? i mean him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)