Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

moving in with inlaws

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 61 Replies
So this weekend I'm moving in with the inlaws.I'm kind of bumbed out I mean they are Colo and everything but I just don't like the fact that my bro in laws wife lives there .he is in jail and so she is a bitch she has these mood swings that makes me dislike her she is too I mean way to delicate with her child. At first she was cool but later she showed her true side and I was like ugh staying away so now what should I do ???
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM

why are you moving in with them?

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM
2 moms liked this

don't move in......get your own place

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM
7 moms liked this
Your poor in-laws. I'm sure they didn't envision supporting all of their grown daughter-in-laws in their golden years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momster13
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM

We are moving in with them because we cant afford rent no more. We pay too many bills im not working and my husband doesnt make enough so for atleast until i get a job we will try to get our own place.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Jerry Springer

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Your poor in-laws. I'm sure they didn't envision supporting all of their grown daughter-in-laws in their golden years.

Amen.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Whose fault is that? Don't burden your in-laws.

Quoting Momster13:

We are moving in with them because we cant afford rent no more. We pay too many bills im not working and my husband doesnt make enough so for atleast until i get a job we will try to get our own place.

Quoting Anonymous:

Momster13
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM

i want to get my own place but we cant afford it. i am not working at the moment and my bf doesnt make enough as soon as he gets his pay check its all gone and we are only left with gas money and sometimes we end up with nothing .

Quoting Amybelle:

don't move in......get your own place

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

well i hope you really are trying to get a new job. that many people (esp adults) living in one place sounds like hell andi feel bad for the inlaws.

Quoting Momster13:

Quoting Anonymous:

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

this

Quoting owl0210:

Whose fault is that? Don't burden your in-laws.

Quoting Momster13:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)