Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

9 lbs and 10 lbs babies.... why are you so proud????? **EDIT**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 492 Replies
5 moms liked this

OK this has popped in my head more then a few times and i don't think I'm the only one... i have heard and read a lot about women that have large babies. i mean like 9 lbs or 10 lbs+ and they are so proud that they were able to pass something that big out there nitch. i have often wondered why? i mean the first thing that comes to mind when i hear about a 10 lbs baby is, did she have a c section!? but NO, some woman have been able to push them out themselves. OK i can almost buy that, but when i hear that some didn't even tier i almost want to gag.

i know its not nice but every time i hear them say they didn't need to be stitched up afterwards... which you would think one would need if they had to pass a 10 lbs something! the first thing that pops in my head is that maybe the reason why they didn't need to to is because maybe they were a little too loose to start with!!

OK I'm going to get bashed now and called stupid.... but that really is what comes to mind when i hear stuff like that.

wow i posted this on my way to work yesterday and i never expected it to turn out like this! i realize that i made some mistakes when writing this and that i wasn't clear on what i was trying to get across. what i meant to get across was not rather a woman should be proud for having a large baby or any baby for that matter, but why they feel they need to brag about it to everyone.. i mean do we really need to know that you delivered a 10 lbs baby out your Mary Jane and how fabulose it is for doing so? . oh and i meant snitch not nitch...  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM
26 moms liked this

It's obvious you're not a doctor. That's all I'll say here.

Xanbuttsmom
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM
71 moms liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I had an 8lbs 6oz baby and had a fourth degree episiotomy.
Love060708kids
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sheesh!  I had an 8lb 6oz baby and that was big for me! haha

I had my last baby she was 8lbs even all natural...ouchhh

coffeeLover8
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
7 moms liked this

LOL, I was stitched with my first but not with the other 5, mind you 3 of the other 5 were between 4-6 lbs..... but yeah, not proud about my biggest sliding out like butter ;)   I get your point, but it doesn't ACTUALLY mean your vagina is stretched, just that it knew what it was doing....lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
6 moms liked this

you arent the biggest peanut in turd are ya??

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

My three were 8lbs. 13oz., 8lbs. 12oz., and 9lbs. 11oz.

All were c-sections.

CJsMommy92
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM
8 moms liked this

That's kinda mean. I ripped just delivering my 7lb baby but  for mothers who didn't our vaginas are made to stretch as much as it needs to to push a baby through. It isn't it's normal size when you push a baby out. What do you think dialating is?

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

ColieO
40 moms liked this
At least you already realize you're stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Logan_Bellasmom
14 moms liked this

No i think that their dr was very good at massaging and stretching the muscles and that she pushed correctly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN