Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

edit!...Being a mom does not mean you can't shower!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a problem with moms who say they only get to shower every couple days because the baby takes up too much time. I'm sorry but that's just nasty and pure laziness! I have a 5 month old and I shower everyday! I will not let myself go. I take good care of my baby but I take care of myself too even if its just a quick 10 min shower. There was a discussion in my sons ddg and some were saying they haven't showered in days. Ewwwww seriously go shower!

Edit....
Sorry i just dont feel bad for those that say they have multiple kids and i only have 1. My grandma had 8 and she showered daily with no help. also there was no hot water in that time so for those that say they need hot water to shower that just another excuse.i understand those that have children with special needs i get it and thats fine. but the others with lame excuses need to shower. Also gor those saying they dont shower everyday because there hair will get damaged i dont wash my hair everyday but i shower everyday. Thats what showet caps are for. Im sorry but your body needs to be washed daily. Those that dont agree saying they dont get 10 min to take a shower are wasting those 10 min they have on cm meaning they really just dont want a shower.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (171-180):
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I can understand it.  With all my babies, the only way I was able to take as shower was when I took them in there with me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM
When I quit working I'd get up with DH and take a shower before he left for work or when he got home. I don't share my shower.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Well for one your a dumb ass because i dont wash my body every day and nor does a person need too. Secondly, its bad for you to shower every day because the water will dry your skin. Unless your bathing in natural lakes or spring water normal water from the Plumbing is disgusting. I wash my hair every 3-4 days and wash my body the same ammount of days. A vagina is clean, it doesnt need any kind of water or soap down there. it fucks with the PH balance.

ALXtheg8
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM
The baby will be fine for 5 mins. Promise!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I agree. Also i hate when i hear moms let themselves go after they have kids.

Ugh, I cant stand that. I'm sure the husbands don't want to come home after a long day at work to see their wives in sweats & a flipping T-shirt OMGosh go get dress for the man gah.

♥♥♥ Yes im a wow Playing Momma♥♥♥

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Taming a shower every day is bad for your skin.
HaileysMom07180
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM

i used to put my dd in her bouncer on the bathroom floor and take a bath, she would just sit there and play with here little hanging toy things.

AthenaGrace
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Agreed. I love my showers. Dh can handle holding the fort down for 20 minutes. Even if I'm exhausted and pretty clean I like to shower just to get away from everybody touching me and asking me for snacks for a little bit. All day long, even my cat is hungry every hour! If I didn't take a shower when I need it, I'd go crazy.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Yep, I shower regularly and have no problem finding the time. I don't get to soak in two hour long baths often, but meh. I could if I wanted to after the kids were sleeping I guess.

clemmy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:39 PM
when DD was a newborn... FUCK a shower, I needed SLEEP!! any spare time went to sleeping...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)