Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will be 36 weeks tomorrow. can i go into labor yet?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

please?

ok i should wait until after my docs appt to set up tube tying on the 12th but omg you guys. i could almost cry. 

between puking 6-7 x a day (if not more) and hips that are dislocating ( i swear to godok maybe not but it feels like it) and having a short torso and a big lil baby with his feet under or in my lungs and his head i swear to god trying to push his way out my vagina.....i can't bend over to pick toys up without puking a little. the house is so messy. **cries** dh says "its not that bad" well ys it is! to ME it is! 

the toddler knows mommy is slow as a turtle and is useing this to his advantage. 

i am really, really, ready to go into labor. can i just please go into labor now? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arpazia
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor momma, I'm sorry:(
It's best you don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Why would you want a premature baby?  Being pregnant isn't a cake walk for anyone, but you chose that path, now deal with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:20 PM

please? can i just please have this baby yet? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM

to be honest i a not sure just doing a full house clean in a day wouldnt put me in labor. i can barely drive without getting contractions. and thats SITTING. 

Quoting arpazia:

Poor momma, I'm sorry:(
It's best you don't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Just another week, you'll technically be full term. Just focus on your baby's lungs getting healthy and mature at this point.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I know it gets miserable at the end but it's best to wait. I had my dd at 36 weeks and 2 day but I would have loved for her to stay in there a little longer.

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
awe poor momma :(
I know how you feel. I used Zofran alot. and the last one had 2 toddlers that ruled the house. It will be all over soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamianne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Hang in there.  It's just a few more weeks.  I know it sucks, but you're almost there and you really don't want your baby to come this early.  My second child was born at 37 weeks and spent 2 weeks in the NICU because of it.  You do NOT want that, believe me.  

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM

hire, beg, cry, for help.  I was lucky, my mom lived nearby and I have a few grandmotherly neighbors who LOVED helping me out towards the end and in the early days.  Have no shame, call some friends, relatives ,whoever and bawl.  Someone will take pity on you and help out.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM

SURE if the baby is ready to be born..............

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN