Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I missing something?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I cannot figure out how to use my anon button!!  Obviously I can do a post anonymously, or reply to a post.  But, I cannot figure out how to quote a reply or another quote anonymously.  Anyone care to help me out?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Hit quote and at the bottom of your box there's a option to be anon or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

I cannot figure out how to use my anon button!!  Obviously I can do a post anonymously, or reply to a post.  But, I cannot figure out how to quote a reply or another quote anonymously.  Anyone care to help me out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I still have the same "anon" radio button below whether I'm quoting or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Look at the bottom of the yellow text box. There will be a little thing that says "Post anonymously" click "yes"

If you are quoting someone a prompt will pop up and ask if you want to delete your entire post and reset the font to default, press "no"

and ta da. You're quoting and replying anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

JanineDeer
by Janine on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Perhaps it's not showing up for you?   The "post anonymously" is right in this replay box, in the green area below, with a blank little box to check.

adhaodd1child
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM

See the box you click that if you want to use it. It's a little different if not on mobile
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Okay, I'm going to test this out:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Look at the bottom of the yellow text box. There will be a little thing that says "Post anonymously" click "yes"

If you are quoting someone a prompt will pop up and ask if you want to delete your entire post and reset the font to default, press "no"

Quoting Anonymous:

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Welp, you're anon

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Oh boy, this just got fun!!  I'm kidding.....kinda.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Welp, you're anon

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Kitschy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM

If you make a post anon, all your replies will automatically be anon. If it isn't your post, then you can click the anon button at the bottom.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:21 PM

:)

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh boy, this just got fun!!  I'm kidding.....kinda.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Welp, you're anon

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)