Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't stop gaining weight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I don't eat that much, I stick to serving size. I eat fairly healthy. I'm getting so fat. In five months I've gained 22lbs. Before that I gained 10 last year. I've been dieting and exercising and the weight is refusing to budge. I'm getting depressed and I hate myself. I've always been on the heavier side but it seems like the past four years I have been getting fatter. I hate taking pics. I hate going out in public. I want to cry.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SwtSnowflake2
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Are you pregnant? Need thyroid checked?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Not pregnant, no chances of it. Do thyroid problems just start? I thought you had to be born with a thyroid disorder.

Quoting SwtSnowflake2:

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Get your thyroid checked.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

No it just starts

Quoting Anonymous:

Not pregnant, no chances of it. Do thyroid problems just start? I thought you had to be born with a thyroid disorder.

Quoting SwtSnowflake2:

kansasmom1978
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM

You say your eating healthy and sticking to serving sizes. But how often do you eat, and home much pop and junk do you eat? Have you been checked to see if your weight is caused by a medical condition?

SwtSnowflake2
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Nope u can get it any time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SwtSnowflake2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks.

Quoting KristenFowles:

No it just starts

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SwtSnowflake2:

davnrori
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM

No, your thyroid can slow down, speed up, or simply stop producing hormones at any time in your life. If you have been feeling tired out of proportion to the activities of the day, depressed, have been losing hair, or have extremely dry skin along with your weight gain, it is time to have a thyroid test.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SwtSnowflake2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I eat two to three times a day. I can't stand beef so when I eat meat it's fish or baked chicken. I eat fruits on a daily basis as a snack and vegetables with dinner. I don 't drink soda, I cut it out two months ago. I exercise four times a week thirty minutes each. I'm not big on sweets. I might have cookies or something once every few months. Sugar hurts my teeth so I avoid it. And I haven't been to the doctor.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

You say your eating healthy and sticking to serving sizes. But how often do you eat, and home much pop and junk do you eat? Have you been checked to see if your weight is caused by a medical condition?

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Take any birth control?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured