Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

at the gym...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

so every morning when i get off of work (6:30) i go to the gym. when i get there, there is always a lady on the stair master working her ass off (she happens to work at the gym btw). I'm actually a little over weight but I'm working on it. this lady had the tightest body i have ever seen and by tight, i mean tight, no rolls, you can see the outline of her abs thru her tank and her buns... BUNS OF STEEL...

any ways, hubby wanted to go to the gym in the evening, we went. this lady was still there and when we checked in i then asked my hubby to buy us gatorades since we didn't bring any water bottles with us. she was working the front desk by this point and she rang up our drinks. hubby paid, and as we were walking away i whispered to him "did you see her BUNS OF STEEL"? ... of course (he couldn't rubberneck any quicker) he quickly looked and said "damn" and then i said "i know, I WANT BUNS OF STEEL" ...he smiled and said "be patient you'll get there". after, we were on the bicycle for like 20 min and i guess this lady had "potential clients" signing up to the gym so she kept walking past us. out of nowhere, my husbands says "damn babe, now you got me looking at her ass" i giggled and responded "it is what it is Michael".

to be honest i wanted to share cus i love how my hubby and i can be so open and so easy going with one another. we both know boundaries. earlier that day i had told him that there is NEVER nothing wrong with ADMIREING another person.

this is kind of how hubby and i get along, are you anything similar to this, or are you againt hubby "looking"?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Like the stripper places in California: Look, but don't touch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH points out nice boobs, and I will too. We act like we're looking at cars, or something. Lol

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:52 AM
No I'm not against him looking or talking to other women. I'm more of the confident type.

He can even go out with his friends on his own we have alot of trust and communication going on here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:53 AM

thats funny we live in cali 

Quoting HistoryNutty:

KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:53 AM

were not like that at all. we never point out anyone.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:55 AM
I lived in SoCal for 15 years, my husband lived there his entire life.

Quoting Anonymous:

thats funny we live in cali 

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:56 AM

lol this is EXACTLY how me and my husband act. that is too funy.

Quoting Anonymous:

My DH points out nice boobs, and I will too. We act like we're looking at cars, or something. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:59 AM

this. exactly this.

Quoting Supervane:

No I'm not against him looking or talking to other women. I'm more of the confident type.

He can even go out with his friends on his own we have alot of trust and communication going on here.

TammyMom2four
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I would feel so horrible if my husband openly spoke of another woman like that. I guess I just know the reality of what can happen.
amberstars
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 AM

We're Muslims and in our religion you are supposed to lower your gaze around the opposite sex. There is a hadith that talks about adultery and one of the things it says is the eyes can commit adultery.  Eagle would have three very pissed off wives if he was looking at non-mahram (that means 'marriagable' in Arabic) women.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

Dragon Eyes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN