Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For women who have miscarried

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:14 AM
  • 26 Replies
I miscarried 6 years ago. I don't think of it alot anymore. I thought I was healed. But tonite I just started to think about for some reason and I am crying so hard. I just wish he or she was here. I hope to one day hold my beautiful angel. Do you ever just break down...even though it may have happened long ago?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM
: (
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Yes, I had 7 miscarriages in a few years before I got pregnant with ds... And it kills me... Dh doesn't understand why I cry about it randomly...
SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:20 AM
I am so sorry. I can't imagine going thru it 7 times. Men just don't understand. It bothers me that my dh never even talks about it. Like he doesn't even think about our baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I had 7 miscarriages in a few years before I got pregnant with ds... And it kills me... Dh doesn't understand why I cry about it randomly...

hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:23 AM
:-( I have also miscarried. I think about him sometimes also. I'm sorry for your loss
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM
It was because of my thyroid the doctors think... So we got that fixed up and I had an amazing ds!

Quoting SoInLove515:

I am so sorry. I can't imagine going thru it 7 times. Men just don't understand. It bothers me that my dh never even talks about it. Like he doesn't even think about our baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM

This sounds just like me. I am at peace with it, but there have been just those out of the blue times where it gets to me. I have had two. What's bad is I was pretty numb with the second one. Even for the year after, then one night BAM. I squaled my eyes out like crazy, and have cried since them sometimes as well. 

momalee40
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM
I had one, about 18 yrs ago. I have been lucky to carry 2 babies since then but it was really strange when i met my dh and found out his son's middle name is the name i gave the baby i lost. I still wonder what he or she would have been like.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM

What's wrong with yours? Mine is bad too, and I have had 2 miscarriages out of three, and have not gotten pregnant in three years since the last.

Quoting Anonymous:

It was because of my thyroid the doctors think... So we got that fixed up and I had an amazing ds!

Quoting SoInLove515:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:29 AM
It's pretty much just taking up space... Super under active!

Quoting Anonymous:

What's wrong with yours? Mine is bad too, and I have had 2 miscarriages out of three, and have not gotten pregnant in three years since the last.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SoInLove515:

Quoting Anonymous:

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Yes, I had two back to back and every time I ovulate I back out of ttc and just cry for days. It's almost been three months and I am still so heartbroken.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN