Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really messed up...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I moved to Memphis and feel hard for the sexiest and sweetest guy in the world.Things happened and we had to seperate and i moved back to IL.I got scared and went and got crazy and fear I may have lost him. I told him he can move on if he likes but he wont say yay or nay so Im guessing he still has a little hope for us.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strangeyfine
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Ok...so if you still want him tell him that you want a second chance instead of just saying he can move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM
I have but I always wanted him to know that I cant force him to stay...for some reason he wont say yes or no and its driving me nuts.

Quoting strangeyfine:

Ok...so if you still want him tell him that you want a second chance instead of just saying he can move on.

hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:31 AM
If you want him you have to tell him. Since you said you have told him and he isn't answering you maybe give him some space.. Does he call you or are you calling him? honestly?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have but I always wanted him to know that I cant force him to stay...for some reason he wont say yes or no and its driving me nuts.

Quoting strangeyfine:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Yep, moving to memphis was really messed up.

Just say, "dude, I got it for ya!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
I call and text him and sometimes he responds...i told him today he needs to decide but he wont...so im thinking there is hope but he needs space.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

If you want him you have to tell him. Since you said you have told him and he isn't answering you maybe give him some space.. Does he call you or are you calling him? honestly?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting strangeyfine:

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:45 AM

I think your first mistake was moving to Memphis. That place is horrid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Oh he knows and we are awesome together! God I dont want to lose him but cant push him either.

Quoting laranadtony:

Yep, moving to memphis was really messed up.

Just say, "dude, I got it for ya!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Yeah they all say that but I really did love it and I hope I get to go back!

Quoting GigantaursMommy:

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:51 AM

I lived there for 18 years. It's a horrible, hateful, racist, murder filled place maybe you just weren't there long enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah they all say that but I really did love it and I hope I get to go back!

Quoting GigantaursMommy:

hunnybunny2001
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:59 AM
It sounds like he needs space. I would Let him contact you. Why did you break up?

Quoting Anonymous:

I call and text him and sometimes he responds...i told him today he needs to decide but he wont...so im thinking there is hope but he needs space.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting strangeyfine:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN