Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG.... UGH...

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
I am so sleepy, but i can't go to bed yet. I still have two more hours before i can go home and sleep. Grave yard shift sucks at Exxon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:06 AM

it should start getting busy soon....that always woke me up when I worked at the truck stop!! I HATED covering over night shifts!

20Keller12
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM
Midnight show at the theatre I worked at, then 6 am shift at a group home, too far from my house to go home for the 3 hours in between = worst night of my life. Lol
CrystalPystol
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Bless you ladies. I have been awake since 11:30 last night. My DF gets up at 4:30 for work. Hopefully here in a few I will get some more sleep. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:43 AM
I work the over night shift myself at a financial institution making sure other branches overseas are fully operational. Most nights it's slow other nights I swear it's a freaking mad house. I work 12 hour days 5 days a week so by the time the weekend comes I'm exhausted . Anyway For me the longest hours are normally 2-4am they just drag on by but you ladies normally keep me company:) I'm sorry working the night shift for Exxon sounds tough I hope it goes by faster for you and you get to go home soon.
tyner_brylee
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:52 AM
I am also three months pregnant, so that makes it a little worse
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)