Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby and dog for sale! Any takers??

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:46 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
Yup. Stupid dog is for sale. As well as the baby!
Lmao

Dog took off for the second time this week. All I can think is the stress of preparing to move an he's cooped up in the house all the time right now. I really need to start running again and taking him.

And the baby is awake, 3:45am. Little shit. I want sleep. Guess this means I get to log more hours on borderlands while he plays in his walker.

I really want sleep tho. Oh well. Anyone else up? And why so early?

6:15am
He's finally asleep. Ds1 will probably be up in an hour or two. Wonderful. Wish me luck staying awake and packing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Aww. I'm sorry mama. No dogs here though...lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:54 AM
I feel bad for him. This is the second time in 5 years he's ever taken off like that, first being sat before last. And some asshole neighbor apparently called management and complained of a "big dog" in their yard. Thank god we only have a month left of being here

Quoting bcoll:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I'm bored! Talk to me people!! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Hmm. Wonder what's changed in his world to make this a new habit...how is he behaving otherwise?

Quoting Kitsun:

I feel bad for him. This is the second time in 5 years he's ever taken off like that, first being sat before last. And some asshole neighbor apparently called management and complained of a "big dog" in their yard. Thank god we only have a month left of being here

Quoting bcoll:

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Walks have stopped, house is being packed up. So pretty much his whole world is changing. I get it. Just annoys the piss out of me. More so because of the idiot neighbor. But that's okay, if they try to tell me to get rid of him or anything like that, I'll just tell them to start keeping tabs on the rat/dogs that are always loose and have bitten people. *sigh* I hate this place

Quoting bcoll:

Hmm. Wonder what's changed in his world to make this a new habit...how is he behaving otherwise?

Quoting Kitsun:

Quoting bcoll:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:05 AM

im up...i havent slept yet. DH is deployed and I have my days and nights mixed up because of his watch schedule. In turn...I'm still up during the day because of the baby...so I just never sleep.

I have a stupid dog also so I can relate. lol

lovinmama411
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:09 AM

I am up but it's after 7 here. It snowed so the kids are on a two hour delay at school, they're up anyway playing video games. I need to get in the shower in the next few minutes, dread it, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:10 AM

I will trade you my cat for your dog.  She is acting like a big baby and follows me everywhere under foot. ;)

Moves can be hard on everyone even pets.  My cat did not like the recent move from our old house to this new one.  She has chilled out and has settled in great.  

As far as the baby I am done changing diapers for awhile.  I did that with 4 kids.  lol 

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:10 AM
3 moms liked this
I'll make a trade ... you take my 2 teens & I'll take the baby & the dog.
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I would cry if my dog got out and ran away! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)