Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

::whine::: I just want some real food....

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
Haven't had anything but broth-like soups since Monday because of my stupid wisdom teeth removal. I cannot wait to enjoy a kick ass meal.
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I went almost 2 months on a doctor ordered liquid diet- clear liquids only for over 3 weeks, full liquids for another 4 weeks. Then still had to watch what I ate for a couple more months.
CallMeSwarley
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I went almost 2 months on a doctor ordered liquid diet- clear liquids only for over 3 weeks, full liquids for another 4 weeks. Then still had to watch what I ate for a couple more months.

Ugh...I do not want to wait that long :(
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't eat hot dogs! It smells god awful if they get stuck in your hole for a few days....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM
It wasn't due to teeth. I'd had my appendix out, few days later was running fevers, dehydrated because I couldn't stomach anything. Even after a 2nd surgery they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Henceforth the diet.

Quoting CallMeSwarley:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh...I do not want to wait that long :(

CallMeSwarley
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Ew...I am sorry. That sucks. Are you doing better now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM
It was a couple years ago. Mostly yes, the scars have left my stomach pooch uneven which sucks and is ugly, but the rest Idk if it's residual issues related to it or just aging issues (gi stuff).

Quoting CallMeSwarley:

Quoting Anonymous:

CallMeSwarley
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I completely understand. I was just diagnosed with duodenal ulcers before this wisdom teeth thing. GI issues are no fun. Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

It was a couple years ago. Mostly yes, the scars have left my stomach pooch uneven which sucks and is ugly, but the rest Idk if it's residual issues related to it or just aging issues (gi stuff).

Quoting CallMeSwarley:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured