Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart Story!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay, so this isnt actually my story, it is my sisters, but as soon as she told me, I was like this has to go on CM. Hell, it was probably one of you that judged her.

Anyways, so my sister and her best friend are at Walmart a couple days ago, buying Top Ramen to donate to the homeless shelter. The homeless shelter asked for top ramen, she isnt just cheap lol
They bought $175 worth of ramen (which at .33 a package is a crap ton) They had two carts full of it.

This woman kept giving them dirty looks, and staring at them. Finally she walked up and said "Are you buying all of that so you can save your money for alcohol?" My sister just said NO and walked off. She should have put her in her place and made her feel bad for being judgy IMO but my sister is way too nice

Now I admit, this probably looked very strange, but she had no business asking them about it or assuming they were trying to save money on food to buy alcohol lmao who does that
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Replies (21-26):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM

THis made me literally LOL..........LOL LOL LOL. 

Quoting deadlights86:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh helllllll nah. That bitch would've got licked!

I know what you ment but your comment made me think of this

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so doing this the next time I am trying to concentrate on something and one of my kids are dh are getting all up in my business and I have asked them to step back so I can do what I am doing and they don't.  It will be priceless. LOL LOL LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting deadlights86:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh helllllll nah. That bitch would've got licked!

I know what you ment but your comment made me think of this

My dh does this to me if I cover his mouth or something with my hands!  lol

momFDNYwife
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:12 PM

If I would've seen someone with all of that Top Ramen I would've assumed it was being donated. I personally would've put her in her place, but that's just me.  Unfortunately, people today stick their noses where it doesn't belong, but let it be an a regency, like someone getting beat up, or mugged, they wouldn't do anything. People have their priorities backwards. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:13 PM

That bitch would've got an earful if it were me!

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I actually believe THIS walmart story! What a rude thing to even ask!

AnnRmommaof3
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I would have said no saving money to help you get the surgery you need to have that stick taken out of your ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)