Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O. A pregnant woman can't ask her husband to move furniture for her?!?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Seriously?
What is with this "if he works and you don't he doesn't have to do shit"
What is this all about? I just don't get it.
What. A. Load.
Why is money the only deciding factor. This is a family. Not a business. He is not the boss. He is not in charge. I am not the boss. I am not in charge. Why is he so much more important because he makes money.
His most important investment is his children. It is in his best interest to take care of the person who takes care of his investments.

*i am not "her"*

http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=115189&topic_id=18145312&next=1#post-replies
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hnischke:

The woman that is being talked about was told not to lift and take it easy.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Of course you can ask him to help move furniture. But you're also pregnant, not disabled. Unless you're high risk you can move it too.

Yeah, I saw the post after I commented here. 

I think they're both in the wrong and likely headed for divorce if they don't pull their heads out of their butts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Is this the same lady !? Your problem is he complains about being tired & you say "blah blah" your a whiny selfish bitch for that, sorry !!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Yes. But you quoted... Never mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

The mon with 4 kids who is 6 months pregnant and needed her dh to move the table inside and the living room furniture out?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pretty sure this isn't that poster.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, sir! I read her post. She said that her husband sells insurance. I want to know what part of sitting on his ass all day is physical? Can you explain how he does more physical labor than he would spending a day at home on the weekend?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know her husband? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha! Since when is sitting on his ass busting ass?

Quoting Anonymous:

my DH busts his ass, sometimes 16hrs a day. if there is something i physically cant do, that man does it.

i dont ever bitch about anything he doesnt do, because HE does a lot for our family.

sampson200
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Simply because one isn't swinging a pick axe for 10 hour days doesn't mean you do not become mentally and physically tired working a mind-numbing job.

Many jobs that involve sitting can become exhausting because you're NOT physical.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha! Since when is sitting on his ass busting ass?

Quoting Anonymous:

my DH busts his ass, sometimes 16hrs a day. if there is something i physically cant do, that man does it.

i dont ever bitch about anything he doesnt do, because HE does a lot for our family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM

DH didn't do shit when I was pregnant. I did everything, including work a full time job, and move into a new house. He's in that mindset of he works, he doesn't have to do anything at home.

angevil53
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
My dh and i have a tango if you will about things getting done. He calls it bitching. I call it asking. He bitches bc i bitch. I tell him to stop bitching bc i bitch and do what i asked. Sometimes this goes on for a week. Sometimes i feed him weird shit to be passive aggressive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM

What? Is that the turn that the other post took? All kinds of fucked up! I'm sorry that the guy won't move it. I think it's the least he could do. I think that she is pregnant and might have over reacted. But he's the husband and has to take that into consideration. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
How do you feel about that?

Quoting Anonymous:

DH didn't do shit when I was pregnant. I did everything, including work a full time job, and move into a new house. He's in that mindset of he works, he doesn't have to do anything at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Lmao! Oh no!

Quoting angevil53:

My dh and i have a tango if you will about things getting done. He calls it bitching. I call it asking. He bitches bc i bitch. I tell him to stop bitching bc i bitch and do what i asked. Sometimes this goes on for a week. Sometimes i feed him weird shit to be passive aggressive.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Agree.

Quoting mich.el.le:

I think they're both in the wrong and likely headed for divorce if they don't pull their heads out of their butts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured