Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (131-140):
TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I am surprised there are so many people that do not realize this post is advertising another group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heatherfoutch
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Why do men have to be asses you are 26yrs old not 10 ugh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM

My hubby and I got into it 4e weeks ago. Some sh*t went down and i endend up with rug burn and a broken nose... NO HE DID NOT HIT ME!! Anyways we haventn lived together for only 3 weeks. I know its not that long but with 3 boys and it just being me im so stressed out to the very max! I lose my temper i have no patients. im not mrs nice sweet mom like most ppl know of me by.  Anyways he is takeing some classes soon and going threw the procedures. I have to make a safty plan with the victum ass. and go to court because I want to be able to see my husband again. ON MY TERMS of course and NOT going let anything like this happen again. I am not going to say the whole sistuation that went down. Anyways a really good friend of mine.. or i thought was... wont even talk to me anymore because I want my husband back. At frist she didnt even know the whol situation.. I told her and she is still all pissy with me and wont talk cuz i want my family back together. Im sorry im venting you guys probably really dont care but it really bugs me! Shes dating a convicted r***** and i NEVER brushed her off and was mad i was still a friend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is self centered and thinks everything has to revolve around him!  My life isn't as important as his, my feelings don't matter.  Asshole!

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I'm sick of busy bodies  who the minute  your kid throws a fit comes over ot  make the situation worse... I took him to  the bathroom to calm him down please do not come in here to  give him audience !!!!!!!!!!!!

waffa
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I cannot believe I sent out financial statements last week using March 2012 reports!!! type-o ftmfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Its not our first deployment but this one is short notice and its really hitting us hard. Dh is scared to put his life in new peoples hands. And I'm not ready. Its coming up so fast. We've had no time to prepare. It worries me that dh is scared.I'm alone; I have no friends at this duty station. I want to break down and cry. Why is this one so much harder than our others.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Please click here to join us on The Venting Booth:

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

Quoting heatherfoutch:

Why do men have to be asses you are 26yrs old not 10 ugh

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Share this post with us on the Venting Booth group - click here:

Quoting Anonymous:

My hubby and I got into it 4e weeks ago. Some sh*t went down and i endend up with rug burn and a broken nose... NO HE DID NOT HIT ME!! Anyways we haventn lived together for only 3 weeks. I know its not that long but with 3 boys and it just being me im so stressed out to the very max! I lose my temper i have no patients. im not mrs nice sweet mom like most ppl know of me by.  Anyways he is takeing some classes soon and going threw the procedures. I have to make a safty plan with the victum ass. and go to court because I want to be able to see my husband again. ON MY TERMS of course and NOT going let anything like this happen again. I am not going to say the whole sistuation that went down. Anyways a really good friend of mine.. or i thought was... wont even talk to me anymore because I want my husband back. At frist she didnt even know the whol situation.. I told her and she is still all pissy with me and wont talk cuz i want my family back together. Im sorry im venting you guys probably really dont care but it really bugs me! Shes dating a convicted r***** and i NEVER brushed her off and was mad i was still a friend. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Sorry you're dealing with that. ((HUGS)) and join us on the Venting Booth group:

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not our first deployment but this one is short notice and its really hitting us hard. Dh is scared to put his life in new peoples hands. And I'm not ready. Its coming up so fast. We've had no time to prepare. It worries me that dh is scared.I'm alone; I have no friends at this duty station. I want to break down and cry. Why is this one so much harder than our others.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)