Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM

today i want to scream and runaway and leave my son with his dad for a week and see how long he lasts!!! but ill miss my baby too much! :(

steviegrace4
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Feel like screaming today!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't stand my husband.....he never should have gotten married nor should he have had kids.....horrible husband and terrible father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same shit....... here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:30 PM

stupids, stupids everywhere.. Now its the great yam, sweet potato debate.. FF's man.. I swear people need to cite their sources before using their dumbass brain before typing.. good grief. Please stay away from my kid now that I know how you raise yours. And the weight loss forum.. my god.. if you want to be fat and lazy and not change it, thats on you.. I am trying to help. Idiot moms unite..

armywifey0612
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:02 AM
2 moms liked this

WISH I COULD GET MORE THAN 9 MINS TO MYSELF IN A DAY INSTEAD OF MY ME TIME BEING WHILE IM IN THE SHOWER ....I SWEAR IT DAMN NEAR KILLS MY DH TO HELP WITH OUR SON EVEN A LITTLE...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO WHEN OUR SECOND CHILD GETS HERE!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I am so damn tired of waking up early to take my dh to the bus stop... wish he would pay someone to do it but who will wake up at 5am to do it! ugh!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Get a many cam and set it up then show him how she treats you he can't denie proof

Quoting ReaperChick87:

So my boyfriend and i are due to b married in Oct of this year.. we have been together for 8 yrs this yr.. but theres a problem.. His oldest daughter talks down to me.. wont listen to anything.. and acts like my sons boss all the time.. she yells screams and is mean to her siblings.. she only listens to me if she gets what she wants.. im so aggrivated that i told her the other day not to ask me for another thing ever again and that since she dont listen anyway that she dont have to anymore.. but when her dads around shes daddy i love you.. u want me to get you something.. its like she flips a freakin switch and when i tell him whats goin on between us he dont see it.. UUUHHHHH!!!! can anyone help me?????

h_garza
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM
My son never takes long enough naps!!! :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:22 PM
I am so frustrated and irritated with every thing. Nothing I do seems to go right and my exh is a piece of cow poo who is completely uninvolved in his kids' lives it is disgusting. I'm stressed and that is causing me heart problems.

Whew....thanks for the venting booth...
Jazmyn1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM
I.put in an application for a house. Looked at it last sat. Faxed her the app she had it on Mon I called her We and today Fri and ahe hasnt gotten to it yet!! Wth is she waiting? I know shes busy and has her own business but that stuff you look up online you dont have to do it during business hrs. Its been vacant for sure since Jan 1st arnt they losing money!?!?!? GRRRRRR I dont have patience

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)