Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Hate it when my nieghbor shots my damn cat. My cat only gets out once in a while. well last time she made it out the neighbor shot her with a bb gun. can't prove it was him but ................ IT WAS he hates my cat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:24 AM
My husband is so sexually aggressive with me. He doesn't take no for an answer, ever. Even if I say no over and over and sometimes I will even almost cry or even get tears because it hurts, he doesn't stop. He only cares about his own sexual gratification. There's nothing I can do. He even calls me his sex slave.

This is made worse by the fact that when I was little my bio father molested me for years and made me lay still and not say one word or breathe or open my eyes while he had his way with me.

I feel lost and upset.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I'm all alone to take care of a toddler and a newborn (3 weeks). I know my husband has to work but being gone a week and leaving me in a town with no family or friends to help me is f*ed up! I'm sleep deprived and alone. Yes I have a mommy group I can meet with but getting out of the house is like a 2 hour chore and by the time I have both kids ready its already lunch and nap time, so what's the freaking point!?!

It's hard not to be pissed off at my husband. I understand he has to work to keep me home with the kids but he could have at least taken a few weeks off to help me out. He went right back to work after one week. I don't care if there are mandatory meetings and crap ( he is a firefighter but working a staff job). I need help! 

And to top off the sleep deprivation our toddler won't sleep in her own bed. So I don't ever get  a 10 minute break to myself to relax and watch a tv show that isn't cartoons. Just a moment to myself!! That alone would make anyone want to snap. going crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Typically, children of color do not have lice because lice can not live in an chemicals. Do your research before you point to someone based on your assumption. You sound like a racist, not like your venting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Was a kid in my daughter s class last year pissed me off when my kid had it 4 times and school told me girl did not have it cause she was of colar. Kid still has a parent is going to school board as her kid keeps getting lice as well. Praise god my daughter has never had it since last year.

ald1920
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I'm moving in two weeks and my husband won't help me pack and to top it all off I have 18 month old twins. It gets worse we are moving to Washington and we don't even have a house to go to. My husband got transferred there. The people in wa don't call you back when you call about renting a place. You have to call them a hundred times before they even noticed you called. How rude they are be in wa. I'm getting nervous I'm moving but have no house to go to. I've been trying every day to get a place. I really don't want to live in a town that has a hundred sex offenders. I have children.Do you suck it up and get a crappy place just because you have to find something. Its starting to be a night mare.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Furthermore, be mad at the parents, not the child! The child is not responsible for something her parents should be taking care of! It perplexes me when adults get mad at children for something lacking because of the parents!

Quoting Anonymous:

Typically, children of color do not have lice because lice can not live in an chemicals. Do your research before you point to someone based on your assumption. You sound like a racist, not like your venting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Was a kid in my daughter s class last year pissed me off when my kid had it 4 times and school told me girl did not have it cause she was of colar. Kid still has a parent is going to school board as her kid keeps getting lice as well. Praise god my daughter has never had it since last year.

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

by Head Admin on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Hi!

If you'll click on this signature to visit us on The Venting Booth, I'm sure you'll get more responses:

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

Quoting ald1920:

I'm moving in two weeks and my husband won't help me pack and to top it all off I have 18 month old twins. It gets worse we are moving to Washington and we don't even have a house to go to. My husband got transferred there. The people in wa don't call you back when you call about renting a place. You have to call them a hundred times before they even noticed you called. How rude they are be in wa. I'm getting nervous I'm moving but have no house to go to. I've been trying every day to get a place. I really don't want to live in a town that has a hundred sex offenders. I have children.Do you suck it up and get a crappy place just because you have to find something. Its starting to be a night mare.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm all alone to take care of a toddler and a newborn (3 weeks). I know my husband has to work but being gone a week and leaving me in a town with no family or friends to help me is f*ed up! I'm sleep deprived and alone. Yes I have a mommy group I can meet with but getting out of the house is like a 2 hour chore and by the time I have both kids ready its already lunch and nap time, so what's the freaking point!?!

It's hard not to be pissed off at my husband. I understand he has to work to keep me home with the kids but he could have at least taken a few weeks off to help me out. He went right back to work after one week. I don't care if there are mandatory meetings and crap ( he is a firefighter but working a staff job). I need help! 

And to top off the sleep deprivation our toddler won't sleep in her own bed. So I don't ever get  a 10 minute break to myself to relax and watch a tv show that isn't cartoons. Just a moment to myself!! That alone would make anyone want to snap. going crazy

If you post this in the new group - The Venting Booth - I'm sure you'll get some replies.  Just click on my signature below and it'll take you there!  You can stay anonymous too.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is so sexually aggressive with me. He doesn't take no for an answer, ever. Even if I say no over and over and sometimes I will even almost cry or even get tears because it hurts, he doesn't stop. He only cares about his own sexual gratification. There's nothing I can do. He even calls me his sex slave.

This is made worse by the fact that when I was little my bio father molested me for years and made me lay still and not say one word or breathe or open my eyes while he had his way with me.

I feel lost and upset.

I'm so sorry you are going through this.   If you want to post this anonymously in the new group, The Venting Booth, I'm sure you'll get some support.  Just click on my signature below.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I live by HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL.. Those are my ethics. I live by evermind the rule of three, those are my ethics.

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THIS COUNTRY FOLLOWING A BOOK called the bible. It was written by man over hundreds of generations.

I am sick to death of religious people. Get right with your god and leave me alone.

Im PAGAN.. If you don't know what that is.. screw yourself. I do not worship the devil.. 

I am pro-choice. I swear since the supposed end of the world bullshit, people have gotten a case of mass religious hysteria.

Leave my birth control alone, leave my abortions alone, leave my medicine alone.

If you are that religious then have god fix it for you.. No more doctors, no more medicine none...

If you're interested, come on over to the group, The Venting Booth, and post this there.  You're a good venter ;).  Just click the signature below.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured