Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (121-130):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Why does my ex's new wife text me, pretending to be HIM?? Why does this inflame me?? No jealousy -- but I feel like it's a lie if I think I'm communicating with him and I'm not!! This is just downright creepy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
People who dont vax their kids.. WHAT IN THE HELL.. This isn't the 70's.. No more experimental parenting. NONE.
MarcelineRubio
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Sometimes I SERIOUSLY want to give my son up for adoption. I love you to death Sherbin, BUT DO YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL OF MOMMY'S "SPECIAL" BROWNIES?!?! -_- Psh... Kids... ~ I ♥ Sherbin ~

I_luv_my_boys3
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I want my house back! :'( which my DH took over! I hate all the stupid furniture in my house! I'm going crazy about everything financially!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Omg! I know exactly how you feel. My DH is the same way. And it was at one point where I was like ok I'll try and change but there was this one time after that where I felt completely uncomfortable like I was being raped. I cried the whole time and he didn't evwn care to stop. This is our biggest fight and I think its going to tear us apart. My friends all say suck it up and I'm his wife that's my job and some more bs which causes me to be even more lost. I have no clue what to do

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is so sexually aggressive with me. He doesn't take no for an answer, ever. Even if I say no over and over and sometimes I will even almost cry or even get tears because it hurts, he doesn't stop. He only cares about his own sexual gratification. There's nothing I can do. He even calls me his sex slave.

This is made worse by the fact that when I was little my bio father molested me for years and made me lay still and not say one word or breathe or open my eyes while he had his way with me.

I feel lost and upset.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I don't like to be around my kids or my dh lately. I feel like in suffocating. My 19mo old is at this stage where she wants to cry ALL THE TiME ABOUT EVERYTHING. My 6 year old just feels like she doesn't have to listen to anything I say. That she can do and say whatever she feels. I'm losing all patience and very short tempered. My oldest daughter had a nightmare last night and I asked her what it was about. She said I tried to kil her. I cried so hard. I don't want my kids to have any feelings that I would harm them or that I don't love them. But that was an eye opener for me I am really going through something. My husband just doesn't care about anything. And he barely helps with anything. Just found out also he is hiding money from me. We don't talk at all. I absolutely hate having sex with him. I've cried a couple times during. I'm beyond unhappy and some days I just want to leave and not tell anyone where I'm going.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Why does a person have to answer questions people are asking me!? I posted a topic and she f-ing went behind the questions and answered everything i had already! Guess i wasnt good enough.
anotherhalf
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like to be around my kids or my dh lately. I feel like in suffocating. My 19mo old is at this stage where she wants to cry ALL THE TiME ABOUT EVERYTHING. My 6 year old just feels like she doesn't have to listen to anything I say. That she can do and say whatever she feels. I'm losing all patience and very short tempered. My oldest daughter had a nightmare last night and I asked her what it was about. She said I tried to kil her. I cried so hard. I don't want my kids to have any feelings that I would harm them or that I don't love them. But that was an eye opener for me I am really going through something. My husband just doesn't care about anything. And he barely helps with anything. Just found out also he is hiding money from me. We don't talk at all. I absolutely hate having sex with him. I've cried a couple times during. I'm beyond unhappy and some days I just want to leave and not tell anyone where I'm going.

If you come on over the The Venting Booth and post it there, I'm sure you'll get responses, and you can even post anonymously.  If you aren't mobile, you can click on the signature below. 

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting lil_momma_vdv:

I wish people would stop abusing our gift of free will. Remember that when a crises happens, you money and thing won't be getting you far. Don't be greedy, help one another . What a wonderful world that would be if we spent as much time thinking and doing things for others as we do thinking and doing for yourself

You can come on over to the new group The Venting Booth and post it there for responses.  Just click the signature link below if you aren't mobile.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm wondering how this group is different from Confessions? 

At this point there are less (if any) troll posts and so far the replies are more supportive, although not all.  People are honest in their less supportive opinions, and not just mean for the sake of being mean.  At least that's my take on the difference.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)