Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (141-150):
Nikki.90
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:58 PM

My (soon to be) ex-husband has physical custody of our two kids and lives in another state so my only way of communication is to call every evening to speak to my kids. Lately he has been ignoring my call or texts and refusing to let me talk to them. Always making up some type of excuse. Like seriously.. when I had the kids I always made sure the kids talked to him EVERY TIME he called. Why cant he be an adult to do the same for me. I'm so fucking frustrated. I hate him with a passion!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I am so fucking tired of being the maid. I get any thank you's or hey can I help? I have a a ruptured disc in my back and it can be extremely debilitating making it hard for me to get anything done. If I have ONE day of not being able to do anything , the house goes to shit. My DH is the worse. He knows how bad my back is. He says he'll help, but doesn't then yells at me for doing all the things I have to do to keep the house clean because I will be unable to do anything. Then of I do nothing and things are messy, I get yelled at for the house being messy. It's a no win situation over here. Yes my husband works, but you know what, my dad worked and still came home, helped with dinner, helped with dishes and on the weekends did yard work and helped my mom with household chores. My DH excuse is that he's tired and will do it later. LATER NEVER COMES ASSHOLE! What really really pisses me off, is I am constantly cleaning around his coffee pot, how fucking hard is it to wipe up after yourself?!!!!! Or when he sees that I JUST FINISHED dishes, and finally get to sit down, he brings down dishes from his office, places them in the sink and then goes back to his iPad and ignores us. I love my children. I strongly dislike my husband. He is an asshole. 

Wow, I feel so much better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate it when moms brag about their kids but don't want to hear about yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I hate it when people think since you are rich you can pick up the bill.

esky13
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM

are you taking fosamax or boniva or what's that other so-called bone stregnthening drug?  because they cause something called "fossie's jaw,"  ie loose teeth

mommabear1038
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:09 AM
This is one of my biggest issues.tired of being tired-literally

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even have enough energy to type out my vent......Well, I guess I can vent about how I'm tired of being tired.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:19 AM

I hate it when people don't take the responsibility for their own dumb actions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:21 AM

I hate bean counters, those who are always keeping track of what you do or don't do and they act accordingly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I DISLIKE SOME OF THESE NEGATIVE MOMS ON HERE , THATS JUST BEING PLAIN NOSEY & MESSY !!!
chrtymcdnl
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Sick and tired of people making comments about my baby looking fat or chunky before she's even born. So what if she has chubby cheeks in her sono picture. Pisses me off and ruins my entire day. This is my unborn baby you are talking negative about. Get a fucking life.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)