Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (151-160):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Heres my vent Okay my boyfriend and I don't live together for other reasons. Anyways I was suppose to go over there last night since I haven't seen him since we got into a huge fight about three weeks ago because he lied to me and went out and got wasted. Anyways I was suppose to go over there last night but at 7 he text me saying amanda needed him to go with to the store. Amanda is his best friend Brandon's girlfriend. I was like ok just text me when your back. This was at seven, he text me this at 11:30 at night? Should I believe it !

I am so sorry, tonight has been one crazy fucked up night. Brandon needed us to pick him up from a bar cause he was trashed and when we got there he was making out with some girl and Amanda went ape shit and beat the fuck out of this girl. We all ended up getting handcuffed and shit but thank god the cops were pretty chill they let us go. Please don't be upset with me I'm sorry!

So I don't believe it because Amanda isn't the fighting type! Why would all three get arrested if she did it, and the cops wouldn't just let her go for beating up a chick that didn't start it? Am I right, I live in Vegas cops will arrest you ?? I think his ass is lying and went out drinking again! Also mid you I'm 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant with our son, and couldn't get ahold of him for all 4 1/2 hours? Would you believe this crap? What does e think I'm an idiot.. That's my vent!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I have a friend cora who calls several times a day everyday if I dont answer she comes over to gossip the gossip is always about her male roommates ,new man ,new man's son ,and everyone in those guys circle of aquaintance ...so i know that my life is out there in the same fashion as theirs through her. But I can not tell her to stop calling or coming over . "yet" and I never want to make her angry at us . I know this is only a problem cause I do nothing  thanks for the vent ...coping praying ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
No one will look at my post and it is totally awesome!!

"So freaking awesome"

Go look at it!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM

ok. my vent is about kids falling off bed's and falling over and hitting their heads... and services calling dcyf on you when you confide in them about your kid falling... so my son who is almost 6 months old is starting to move around a lot. and i had him on the bed with me because i usually cuddle with him in the morning and i was tired this day. i closed my eye's for about 5 minutes and he fell off the bed... i jumped up picked him up and held him and cuddled him and kissed him and told him that he was ok... i checked to see if he was acting funny like dialted pupils extreme tiredness you know those basic signs. well he rolled over and smiled so he was fine. then the next day he was crying and i couldnt find the remote to turn pbs sprout on for him and well he was fussing and on the bed. he fell off and hit his face. i picked him up cuddled him kissed him told him he was ok. checked his face and he was fine. then his worker came out the next day. i told her and she was like ok and no more bed blah blah. then friday she informed me at a play date that she had to call dcyf because it was concerning. she didnt say anything about talking to the dr about it or anything. just called dcyf... so they came i went to the dr's cuz i had no choice to go... he was fine. and now... all he does is hit his head when he his moving around like trying to crawl and sit up and stand up... and etc... so i cant decide if i should get a helmet and strap pillows to him or keep him in his car seat every day... i dont want to strap him in his car seat and let him sit there and not move. he wont learn basic motor skills if i strap him in his car seat just to keep him from hitting his head and face... what is a mom to do about him bumping his head? they say keep him in his crib it's safe... but yet he hit his nose on the crib when moving... oh yeah crib is safe all right... i have bumpers but im afraid to put them in his crib cuz fear of him putting his face into them and suffocating so i keep them out. im so torn between my son learning to move and keeping him safe... what is a mom to do? keep him safe and have him not learn or let him explore his movements? and as for dcyf and child services... to come out all because a child falls off the bed and is fine after is kind of stupid... i would understand if my son was like half brain dead after falling and i didnt do anything about it. but if he is moving about and not in pain and normal like always. then why do they gotta come out? im so upset and pissed. im trying to be a good mom and im new to every thing because he is my 1st child and here i am freaking out about every time he falls over when he is sitting up... so any ways. any other moms having this problem? their honesty being abused?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:53 AM
My sperm donor is a fucking idiot. If I could kill him. I would.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I really would like to know what parents think it's okay to let their kids run around peeing outside, climbing and getting stuck under weights meant to hold down a lawnmower cover, and telling other children they should just "Kill their cats" . I mean Mom's a freaking elementary school teacher and dad's a fireman. But oh wait, the parent that let's their chilld join in a "Holi" party that had a bonfire. She's an unfit mother. It's a freaking Hindu New Year Celebration called "Festival of Colors". So we're throwing paint at each other, so we're drenched in water laughing our butts off and it happens to be 9pm at night >.> not on a school night. It's not like my child plays down by the street and pees on the side of the house and tells other kids they should just kill their pets.

Oh and then let's add in the one day I let my son skip school because his cousin is in town that week. The cousin is ten, the aunt and uncle are also intown visiting that day. But hey let's ignore the three cars in the drive way and ask the kids "where's your mom?" to which my son's response was " She's inside sleeping." So they call DCF saying that "I locked myself in my room and I am refusing to come out." oh and lets not forget to mention "She's bi-polar" but yes let's leave out the act that I suffer from SLE (Systemic lupus erythematosus) oh and Antiphospholipid syndrome which is also related to the onset of neural lupus symptoms in the brain, which hey is a bloodclotting disorder that unless treated and mointored closely can kill. So instead of maybe acutally being a concerned neighbor and making sure everything is okay with mom, or maybe assuming that three freaking cars in the drive-way which is not the norm that there's company over. You know maybe the addition of the extra kid that is twice my son's age wasn't a dead give away that I wasn't the sole adult in the house. but you know. case closed, the Social worker walked away baffled. Oh I did get informed that while family may be in town, skipping school isn't healthy for a childs education.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM

All I want to do is sleep. When I sleep I don't worry about relationships, money, bills, work, stress, eating, working out, afflictions or anything. I  should be perfect and spend every moment either cleaning or spending quality time with my son.I should feed him dinner that's healthier than what he likes to eat. I should steam clean the carpet because it's grossing me out! But I'm exhausted when I come home from working all day, all I want to do is rest. Don't get me wrong, my house is clean. It's just I know it can be cleaner.

I want to lose 10lbs, but I'm not comfortably satisfied until I over eat. Then I feel fat and I hate it. My clothes don't fit me anymore and I didn't have a lot of options to begin with. I'm not happy and i feel like I will be judged feeling this way. I feel like I will be judged because I feel like I'll be judged. Argh....I just want to sleep. But I won't because I'm not supposed to. Why do I feel this compulsion to be perfect, when I'm so far from it?

I hate the word cheese.

Murray4092
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:59 PM

lol...i just looked at your post.

MadamosielleM
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I took my daughter to McDonalds the other day so she could play on the play scape.  I was thirsty so I ordered a drink, and the lady at the counter asked if my daughter wanted an ice cream cone. So dd and I are sitting down in the front lobby while she eats her cone, and I hear a guy working in the back say "Did you see that little girl? That is one ugly little girl."  

partingwhisper
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My sperm donor is a fucking idiot. If I could kill him. I would.

hugs sorry

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)