Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (161-170):
partingwhisper
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MadamosielleM:

I took my daughter to McDonalds the other day so she could play on the play scape.  I was thirsty so I ordered a drink, and the lady at the counter asked if my daughter wanted an ice cream cone. So dd and I are sitting down in the front lobby while she eats her cone, and I hear a guy working in the back say "Did you see that little girl? That is one ugly little girl."  

mother effer would have been bitch slapped and i would have gladly accepted being cuffed for it . i certainly at the least would have pointed out his lack of likely sex partners since he is an immature cruel bastard

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:59 PM
My hubby took a huge dump and didn't flush it. I asked him why his response is shut up and take care of it.
It wasn't even in the water but on the side. I had to get a wad of toilet paper and shove it down and then flush 5 times gagging the whole time
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM

My friend with benefits came over this afternoon and he was here literally less than 10 minutes, "dropped his
*oad" and left.  I felt like nothing more than a cheap wh*re but only I didn't get any money.  He then had the nerve to text me telling me he liked my "present"... and will text me later.  I texted him a scathing text telling him why bother and then most likely made him feel like the creep that he revealed himself to be.  I am better off with no man than someone who uses me and acts like he really likes me and wants more but it doesn't seem to be happening.  I think he is lying about something and is just using me.  He owes me $50 and claims he doesn't have any money but he has money for gas, beer and laundry.  He sees I am struggling financially but never contributes a dime.  I am better off without him.  I will maybe find someone who appreciates me but also meets me halfway and contributes something other than ejaculate once in a while.  I am really feeling very used and sad because I have a feeling I am nothing more to him than a piece of *ss and a warm body, with a big bed, TV and good food and money sometimes.  He is really not worth my time or energy.  He doesn't appreciate a quality woman which I consider myself to be.  I feel so used and cheap and really like nothing more than a joke when he talks to his friends about how good it is etc.  He's too old for that as he is 47 but wants to act like a young guy which he isn't.  He isn't even cute but there is something about him that really got me and I just had a crush on him for a long time.  Finally we started talking and he pushed himself on me too fast and I wish I never let him near me. 

I really don't think I want a man but it's the company of a man and the feeling of being loved that I wish I had which I don't have with this guy. 

I am going to walk away and never look back....I hope.  I have too much self respect and self control to be treated like nothing more than a hooker.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM

i have 2 kids with my busband. a 3 year old boy and 5 month old girl. my husband doesnt like our daughter. dont know what to do. now he is saying he regrets having kids all together.

mommyoflittles
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM

i would have flipped on him. i am a pretty calm person. but you mess with or say one thing about my kids. how did you stay calm

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Fuck this craziness. Vaccines now cause Shaken Baby Syndrome.. I swear.. 

Its bad genes not vaccines... 

Dead kids because of their stupid naive parents that buy make believe non science bullshit.. Oohhh its on the interent it must be true

Parents dont want to admit fault in anything

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Just one more post.. I swear to the goddess. Just one more...

Ive had my fill with vomit worthy christian posts... Or PA posts Or Breastfeeding.. There are forums just for those types of people..

This is moms confessions...

Goody for you that you Extended Breast Fed,, FF's pervert... Good For you that you're not on PA WANNA GOLD STAR?

WOOHOO congrats on cutting the skin of your infants sons penis.. Wanna chop off your daughters clitoris while you're at it?

YAY.. YOU WERE SAVED.. FF's you wanna gold star?

My confession, Im so bleeping over it.. 

Hateful am I? Harm None BUT TAKES NO SHIT

You have no clue about my religion.. NONE.. Yes Im sure there are fellow pagans on this site.. 

Religious Tolerance? FINE.. STOP PICKING ON MINE

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I just want to help people.. Then they diss my job.. They dont even really understand and they believe the crap that they read on the internet ( its on the internet it must be true) Why is mentor a millionaire? Why is my side line making money? Why am I making money? Its not a pyramid scheme.. We abide by all the laws. It just irks me to death. And Im not even hiring people, Im just trying to get my product out to people who want more energy and to change their lives

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My co-worker still gets given breast pumping time and a conference room to do it. We have a HUGE shortage on conference rooms and have had to sit and wait for her. The law is one year and it has going on 3 years. It ISN"T even for the baby anymore, her hubby drinks it.

rach.s92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM

i despise when white women talk like black women...

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)