Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (171-180):
MommyPower007
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
My mother in law is a drunk and she is constantly irrational and lazy. I want to slap her so bad and tell her about her piece of shit Son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:10 PM
For now I just want to say here SICK OF MY NEIGHBOR'S TEENAGER CONSTANTLY BLASTING MUSIC. I just want to relax but all I listen to is base all afternoon/evening every f-ing day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:06 AM
So sick of every one who has to criticize any thing that is posted, not necessary to make such harsh comments to each other. Especially for the ones where you could tell the women need good advice not put downs
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

My daughter has a major attitude problem & her father's (lack of) parenting skills never fails to make the situation worse.  He couldn't handle it in a less effective manner if he tried! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:12 AM
I feel so broken
I feel overused
The trampling
Has left me bruised
Such hurtful words
From one so small
Have me crying
Against the wall
The un responsiveness you show
Make me feel less than .2cm tall
A flys shit is bigger than I
And still you ask
Why do I cry???
Just leave me be
And give me space
Right now I just
Can't see your face
When will you learn we are a team
When will you learn
I am not the enemy
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Sorry hit submit before I was done with poem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
seraroane
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM

my hubby's family got recently kicked out of there house so they have to live with us his mom, his brother and his brother's girlfriend is now living with us they are great people but they took over our baby's room ( the one i made for the baby that is coming in 2 months!) and i figured they were just going to stay here til they found some where else to live but when they got here they moved all the baby's stuff out of his room and took over our small 3 bedroom apartment with all there stuff i get no privacy cant even go to my room to get some space cause my hubby so thoughtly gave our room to his mother so i am stuck on the couch feeling uncomfortable geting no sleep (cause they not only took over my room but the living room where i have to sleep now ..so they stay up and keep me up til 3 in the morning!) and being really pregnant so now i am not only responisble for cleaning after my hubby and his father ( who was already living with us before the rest of his family moved in) but everyone else too omg i feel like i am going to explode but my hubby is so clueless he doesnt see how all this is effecting me i feel like screaming i mean where the fuck is our baby going to sleep ! this is suppost to be a joyous time but i just feel over whelmed idk what to do

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM

cant believe my bf is so selfish he got fired and for the past month has done nothing i do everything cook clean , wipe his ass and i ask him for one thing ( which is to try to help me support our family ) he refuses ..fuck it i can do it bette without him

seraroane
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM

i would of bitch slapped my hubby if ever talked to me like that ..thats just messed up

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I want to just pull my hair out  I don't understand why some people will only call you when they are drunk if you can not call me when you are not drunk don't call me at all I don't have time to play games it is sad that they don't have any thing better to do with there self than to drink all the time I have tried to help this person and she does not want help I just don't understand  all I can do is pray for her  

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured