Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (181-190):
footballmom6464
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:18 AM

i hate my job i have the worst boss I have a cyst on my wrist i have carpal tunnel i have fibermiligia i am in so much pain i go to work everyday in pain.They don't appreciate it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

men can be so insensitive its really nvery frustrating

BellaMarie79
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
2 moms liked this

21 weeks preggers and i WANT THIS BABY OUT NOW!!!!! A girl this time (had a boy 6 yrs ago) and this time sick constantly, boobs hurt like hell, and my skin is disgusting! Ohhhhh... AND THE CELLULITE ON MY KNEES DOESNT HELP THE SITUATION AT ALL!!! I wanna smack the glowing happy pregnant women that just LUUUUUV being pregnant! Ahhhhhhh.... Much better now! Back to smiling and nodding when people tell me pregnancy is a wonderful thing...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Who the hell upon knowing that their little girl lost her glasses while cleaning her room does not go and look for them with her? I know who...my ex husband.  He let her go 10 days without her glasses. Her eye sight is very poor.  Why is he such an idiot!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I hate it when people judge others by what someone else says or just by what they see. I hate it more when adults do it. It's like they never matured past high school!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I hate it when people offer harsh criticism on things they know nothing about themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM

ok so my bf is saying he is tired of my son and that he no longer wants him in his house. and that he cant stand him. im going crazy cuz that is my soin and i have to put up with his 2 devil kids that dont listen and dont respect me but when my son does the same i got to send him away and not watch him grow up or anything. ughhh i just wantr to punch all 3 of them in the face...btw we have 1 kid together i have a son and he has 2 kids from a previous marriage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:19 PM
It seriously effing annoys the crap oit of me when I hear a woman say she doesnt want ro breastfeed because she doesnt want tobwake up for every feeding. Ducking lazy ass.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Tell him he can leave before your son. Never ever ever choose a man over your boy

Quoting Anonymous:

ok so my bf is saying he is tired of my son and that he no longer wants him in his house. and that he cant stand him. im going crazy cuz that is my soin and i have to put up with his 2 devil kids that dont listen and dont respect me but when my son does the same i got to send him away and not watch him grow up or anything. ughhh i just wantr to punch all 3 of them in the face...btw we have 1 kid together i have a son and he has 2 kids from a previous marriage.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM

another monday morning+

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)